When was each soap's first catfight ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems a little odd that Erica and Brooke never had a catfight, though Brooke certainly made up for it the way she used to slap the taste out of Erica's mouth. I don't think Erica ever slapped Brooke back. Erica and Barbara have traded slaps. It's weird, I love a good soap slap but when I see a woman get slapped in real life on like a YouTube clip or something it makes me feel sad. :(:lol: So humiliating.

I'm pretty sure Capitol's first catfight was relatively late in the run, between Myrna (Marj Dusay) and Paula (Julie Adams). Clarissa (Constance Towers) did slap Myrna and Sam (Richard Egan) held Myrna back.

I'm not sure if Loving ever did a catfight.

I would love to see that scene of Robin Strasser and Judith Light going at it.

• Members

I've never seen that, but OMG :lol:

It was kind of cheesy, but the little catfight Erica and Carmen had a few years back was hilarious.

Carmen: Swearing in Spanish...

Eric: You can swear at me all you want! *throws down purse* I don't speak Spanish, I STUDIED French....

:lol:

• Members

Good point. I know there's the famous Monica and Lesley argument from the seventies (or maybe 1980?) where Monica taunts Lesley about how she and Rick used to "..Make the kind of love that you (Lesley) poor fool can't understand and it's called Passion..." but that merely ended in Lesley giving Monica a slap. If it had been written a few years later i'm sure it would have descended into an all out brawl.

1981 had Tiffany Hill and Alexandria Quartermaine get into a fight over one of the Cassadine brothers while they were on the Island during the Ice Princess but it lasted all of three slaps in as many seconds before it was broken up and Tiffany stormed off.

Archived