AMC: Monday - January 31, 2011

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah this Ryan/David stuff is so annoying... Ryan should jump off that rooftop. I can't STAND Ryan when he's acting like this.

The Annie stuff is awesome - I thought she was going to stab Krystal! LOL at Erica "Always a pleasure seeing you Annie" - bitch knows not to mess with her anymore!

Kendall/Greenlee stuff is FF-worthy.

This AJ needs to be recast - he is just horrible.

• Members

I hate Ryan! This is supposed to be our show's hero?

Greenlee's big ass ring is ugly

Why didnt Annie stab KWAK when she had the chance? Speaking of which, I loved that line about her food being terrible. Greenlee said the same thing to her over the summer

"We'll get you a soda somewhere else. Somewhere the health department as actually expected" LMAO! She gave KWAK a dirty look when she said it too. People probably get herpes from dining at her place

No, I love that little guy!

• Members

Aside from LOLing at Erica and Annie passing each other in the doorway, and Erica throwing the curtain of David's room open like she was ready to kick his ass...the rest of the show disgusted me.

I'm usually all for David getting his, but this was way to much. They guy is obviously not well. He was shivering. We know his tests show he's got something not kosher, he was basically defenseless. Ryan seemed almost sadistic and just plain vile today. He made me sick.

• Members

The Ryan/David stuff was sickening....seriously Ryan, planting a passport in David's lap and staging for a helicopter to come by and make it look like David was trying to escape? Ryan was just revolting to watch today, I hated the permanent smug look he had on his face the whole time. I get the feeling the show expects us to be on his side and think everything he did today was hilarious....uhm no, it wasn't. And wow, how dumb is Brot? I was so mad when he just automatically believed Ryan & the Cambias security team. He's not that great of a cop after all and neither is Jessie. Jessie being clueless was not surprising but I was just so disappointed in Brot.

Caleb literally followed Erica like a dog everywhere she went today in PV...he makes me sick with his hovering.

Krystal & Caleb were in the same room and payed no attention to each other at all...it's like they have no relationship anymore at all, whatsoever. Sad. And poor Jackson having to watch Caleb continue to take over his place in Erica's life...

Wow...Annie is starting to carry a butter knife in her purse where ever she goes. I really thought she was going to whop that out and stab Krystal! The show is serious about Annie going down that psycho route again, there were so many hints at it today...the awkward camera angle that Annie was being shot at in Krystal's made me sad.gif

I didn't mind Kendall & Greenlee until it got to the scenes where they were getting the massages at the Fusion offices...wow.

• Members

Watching that scene in the mansion made me want to puke. BTW Natalia has more chemistry w/ JR than Marissa, IDK how but she did.:lol:

Count me as a IDK about the AJ recast, love the little guy but having him recite 4 yr. old lines is not helping and I really want to send him to boarding school. Seeing the propping of Rissa I can't.

Annie should have stabbed Krystal, we don't see Erica bugging her anymore do we? Good cliffhanger.

Speaking of Cliffhanger, Ryass on the roof, IDK who, actually I'm getting a pretty good idea who will, but soon you're gonna make an enemy that's gonna make you suffer. It won't be David. But I got an idea who it might be.

The Kenlee scenes were awful, IDK what Fusion is here for anymore or how they get work done.

Nouri is phoning it in per scene.

What else, oh DW as Jesse what happened to you man? once upon a time a pioneer character, now a low down hood rat, w/ no cells functioning in his brain.

Archived