Y&R: promo for Jan 31

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So MAB and Co are pulling out the death card. AGAIN. :lol:

If only I was still regularly watching - I'd enjoy seeing this lame excuse for a character being shot dead. But then again, this would increase Khalil's airtime which is just lethal for anyone. :wacko:

• Members

If Cane dies this storyline could be OK. I love Tristan Rogers so him being involved is a plus. Also, I hope we get some good emotional Jill scenes.

I wonder if CK will step it up. She was surprsingly decent the other day when she was confronting cane.

Its a waste if they're killing Can for a Lily/Blake romance. Lily is the problem in the relationship. DG has chemistry with most screen partners.

• Members

I don't want Cane to die he's just been given new life by Colin and Blake. And I haven't been this interested in the Winters/Ashby/Chancellor story lines in years. Colin is terrific with Jill, Cane, and Katherine. And what a huge waste of Blake if he leaves without many, many, many sexy half-dressed love scenes under his belt.

Lily and Cane need more angst, give them a divorce and new partners, and let the Aussie crime family stay put.

Archived