AMC: Monday, 1/24/2011

• Members

Ryan - STFU!!! I can't stand him, and Liza needs to slap him hard for bringing up her daughter.

Enjoying the JR/Annie scenes - you get your man, Annie! :P

Damon/Tad - pretty good scenes.

Btw, we got the gold flash again just as the opening was starting. I do prefer that too over as it gives more separation from show and opening. There was even a sound effect with the gold flash today... unfortunately not the 'dun dun dun'.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, I know, I know... now that I know MCE is leaving, I'll just enjoy watching her try to get what she wants to the point where she may kill the bastard. I'll miss MCE so much though :(

It is so sad to me that I just started liking Damon a lot once his exit storyline started. He is much calmer and not so ADD, which was so annoying to me. His scenes today with Tad and Liza have been great!

LOL at Opal and her tweeting.

• Members

Annie needs to gut JR or something. I think the whole thing seems silly, her going crazy over a guy she's barely been together with. He hasn't even said I love you, and they were barely together a few months and not even publicly. It's got shades of RyAnnie to it when Annie went crazy over Ryan, but at least that made sense.

Annie just seems obsessed with JR more than anything.

• Members

I just checked Twitter cause I thought Opal might have a fake account a la Erica, but alas, no such luck :(

I agree, Sarah is certainly not impressing as Marissa. I like here merely because she's cute and not a horrible actress or annoying, all of which annoyed me about Brittany. But she is VERY bland.

• Members

Count me as another one that can't stand NuMarissa although she is slightly entertaining in Annie's hallucinations but so was BA in Annie's dreams now that I think of it.

She is clearly a better actor than BA but she just tries too hard, with the facial expressions and her voice...and what was she wearing? I thought she went to a parent teacher conference, not happy hour at Bennigans.

I enjoyed the David and Greenlee scenes, of course Ryan had to be around lurking. :rolleyes:

MCE will be missed, she makes every episode watchable :(

• Members

Ryan was so stupid with Liza, especially when he said something like given how David & Greenlee's marriage started it couldn't last. Apparently Greenlee never told him it was her idea to marry David and given that Rylee's first marriage started mainly to upset Kendall, it just made him look like a total tool.

I like the way the opening is separated from the show now. I hope they keep it.

I'll also miss MCE!

Damon/Tad were nice but it still irks me that the show didn't bring Hillary back while he was on.

Aw, I might have joined twitter if Opal were on there.

I think the Sarah is a good actress, certainly much better than Brittany, but the character is just so dull. It's a bad sign when the cliffhanger has me wishing Annie kills her.

I loved how David saw through Greenlee's lies. I guess it's too much to hope that he'll figure out Madison's having Ryan's baby and blackmail Greens in the near future!

• Members

LOL - I was randomly watching Giada at Home on the Food Network... and she was bringing her food out for her party, and LO AND BEHOLD - who randomly is one of her party guests..... Ricky Paull Goldin! Random random random. This was filmed back when his hair was nasty long. I wonder how and why Giada and RPG are even friends?

ETA: Oh, and Cheap would appreciate this, but the music they were playing over that entire last segment with RPG sounded exactly like the Real Housewives... theme!

• Members

Ugh! Don't say that. Once David even looks like he's involved, somehow Greenlee knowing Madison's pregnant with Ryan's baby and keeping it a secret will be all David's fault, Greenlee will be off the hook, and then Rylee will say "it's because of you, we found our way back to each other." GAG!

Archived