AMC: Wednesday, January 19, 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too my friend, me too <_<

I loved seeing this episode again though. MEK was still relatively HOT. My how we have aged in 8 years. It was nice and also kind of depressing to see so many of these legacy characters again. No soap has lost as much as AMC has in the past decade (excluding those that were canceled). I find it interesting they showed an episode with BOTH Marcy Walker and Eden Riegel in it considering their roles are now occupied by others. Walt Willey still looks great. He's aged, but hasn't really changed much since this episode in 2003 except maybe gain a bit of weight.

Also loved how Opal punched Erica and said she had been waiting a long time to do so :lol:

• Members

They never should have gotten rid of it. I know I was like a kid on Christmas morning when it debuted in the fall of 2002. Not only did we get the falling pictures theme back (albeit slightly remixed), we got the DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN! It also was so visually stunning. The White Opening had become so cheap looking.

They haven't really done it yet, but the new theme would work magically with the DUN DUN DUN DUN.

• Members

Hahaha - oh how I love this episode. And sooo nice to see all the old characters that are no longer around. So fun!

Also the end with Liza... just confirms my feeling that Jamie Lunar has the same facial mannerisms as Marcy - or there is SOMETHING about Jamie Lunar that screams Liza --- so yes, a great recast!

• Members

I couldnt help but think that the secret Martin was Josh. Foreshadowing, the unabortion! Yeah, yeah, I know Joe wasnt the daddy...lol

I was lmao at the Erica/Kendall interaction bc that was exactly how they had the Erica/Bianca dynamic back then. Erica would baby her and she could do no wrong.

Great episode and I wish ABC did more of these

• Members

I'm finally getting a chance to watch this episode again, so if running commentary annoys anyone, be warned!!

Wow what a difference 8 years HAS made for MEK. It would be hard to take him seriously as a cad now.

And TREY in the opening! Gosh, he was so pretty!!

MYRTLE: "Oh, the heart is like...like...half of a prophet!"

OPAL: "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

MYRTLE: "I...you know, I don't really know!"

I miss the Valley Inn room Tad is in!! I used to call it the Peppermint Room because of all the shiny red and white stripes.

Oh, and for those who wanted to see it on ABC.com, it's there!!

Archived