2010-2011 NFL Playoffs

Toups

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Can't believe Seattle upset the Saints. First team with a losing record in the regular season to win a playoff game. Unbelievable. Saints had some horrible play calling today: 1) it's 4th and inches and you give the ball to the running back? QB SNEAK IT!!! 2) They're within the 5 yard line of SEA, down by 7, and they kick a FG. Also being one dimensional (no running game) due to players getting hurt didn't help the Saints either and the defence was horrible. That TD run by Lynch was pretty awesome though, especially that stiff-arm.

• Members

Such a poor division that Seattle was in. How many teams ended the season 7-9 and didn't make the playoffs??

Blah with Ellzabeth...lol....I think they are just lucky like Toups said...had they played in New Orleans they would have lost. I was telling my dad that Seattle was the lower seed....lol

I had forgotten that they werent because they won their division...but I was looking at their record...lol....

• Administrator

Oh man, Indy had the game with Vineteri's clutch field goal. Oh well, next week's Jets vs Patriots should be awesome to watch.

Ron, you prefer Eli over Peyton.....as QB's? Peyton is such a better QB.

• Members

Persona wise...his personality. Peyton comes off so smug to me(like hey look at me....yeah I know I am great vibe. I can't stand it. Eli comes off more gracious. He even said his favorite was not his dad but his momma....lol. Gotta love him for that.

Peyton is the better QB but I am glad Eli has a Super Bowl win too.

• Administrator

The PIT/BAL game was pretty good. I certainly didn't expect that much offense.

Really? What about that douche move by refusing to play for San Diego?

That's confidence. Watching him command the offence is really an art form.

• Administrator

Hey, NY Jets, STFU!

Hmm.....where were those players who ran around pretending to planes last week?

Was Shonn Greene taking a nap with his 52 years?

Braylon Edwards - you just did a backflip out of the playoffs.

Antonio Cromartie, Bart Scott, Rex Ryan, STFU!

You guys trash talked all season long and again you couldn't back it up.

Pittsburgh celebrated like they've been before. They weren't running around being classess like the Jets were last week.

You guys lost for the 2nd straight year in the AFC championship, so until you guys win something, STFU!

:)

Happy for Aaron Rodgers!

Archived