AMC - Monday 01/03/2011

• Members

LOL, that storyline was going when I was in high school. There was a scene where Erica and Myrtle were boarding the plane to rehab and the paparzzi were swarming here. My friend who i was watching with was like, "Why are they doing that??" I was like, "Because she's Erica Kane!" Friend: " :huh: Yeah, I know, but... why are they doing that?" Me: "Erica Kane's famous, like, not just in real life, her character is famous on the show!"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed the E/K scenes too along with all the reflections on Mona. Erica and Kendall having that joint pity party, Erica's inappropriate what about me melt down in front of the widow, Kendall/Erica testy with each other, and ending it with one of them collapsing. Drama, drama, drama. And soapy.

Due to all the years of handling Erica and her craziness, I always feel like Mona is laughing in soap heaven when Erica is having trouble handling the kids.

They were very specific with the 7 years, this many months and that many hours, but it's been more like six and a half years since the intervention. It was in July 2004 and the hoodie does appear...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEnMnFYNEY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEnMnFYNEY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEnMnFYNEY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

That's funny, cuz I've thought that she's filled out a little since she got pregnant. ^_^ She has very prominent cheekbones and her lower face had been looking fuller. She's very thin yet manages to keep some butt which is impressive.

Thanks Angela, time flies! Erica has had so many damn sets...

• Members

I didn't realize how many people I pulled quotes from, but for the most part, I agree with all of you! To wit, this was a fantastic episode that was character driven and gave Susan Lucci her best material all year. However, predicating it around Erica kissing Caleb at the end was a dumb move that ruined what Erica was trying to tell Mona about how she would no longer make the same stupid mistakes. Also, one Kane woman protecting another who can't remember what she did feels like a direct ripoff of McT having Kendall cover for Bianca shooting Michael Cambias. I'm tired of Erica being in a triangle and this one is just lame because Erica has no chemistry with Caleb. If only D&D would give Lucci a story where Erica really dealt with something life-and-death like a breast tumor or some other disease and she truly started to grow up.

Archived