All: Favorite hospital/Favorite doctor

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+2

In fact, there are very few doctors I didn't like on PC. Loved Rachel Locke(especially when she and Kevin Collins went toe-to-toe and played their psychological games with one another), Boardman was an !@#$%^&*], and Ian Thornhart was such a great renegade doctor in his early run.

They should have kept PC as the "doctor" show and focused more on GH being the mobster show.

• Members

Port Charles had some great doctors

Eve Lambert

Chris Ramsey

Rachel Locke

Kevin Collins

Ellen Burgess (loved her but only as played by Debbie Morgan)

Matt Harmon

Julie Devlin

Ian Thornhart

Jake Marshak

Joe Scanlon

I loved them all and that only changed when they stuck a bad recast in the roles. PC was a good alternative to GH as it did focus on the hospital side which GH was starting to neglect. PC as a show started to go downhill when they lost focus on the hospital. My favorite year was 2000 as that was heavily influenced on hospital based stories, starting with the nurses strike

• Members
Karen! :wub: They should have never demoted her. F*ck you Angela Shapiro and Felicia Behr.

David Gail's Joe was such a fuckiing douchebag. I don't know what made Latham and Wendy Riche decide to recast Joe when Jennifer Hammon left. Or what made Julie Carruthers go with that Latino actor when they needed to recast again. That was the weirdest thing ever. And on top of that, he couldn't act and had no chemistry with anyone around him.

Marie Wilson wasn't BAD as Karen, but her range is severely limited. I'm glad Karen got treatment off-camera for her drug addiction so we could focus on other characters.

I hated Holier-Than-Thou Eve. And I never bought her and Kevin as a couple. Eve's best chemistry was with Scott Baldwin.

The medical/hospital stories were the best. I seriously loved the Rachel VS. Lucy for the hospital board seat. It brought out the best and the worst in both characters. I wish I would have taped the GH episode where Lucy crosses over and begs the Q's for their support. I heard it was hilarious.

Oh, and I LOVED Alan Quartermaine on PC. I think it's great that Stuart Damon got more airtime on PC than he ever did on GH. They should have put his face in the titles.

• Members

I forgot Karen but I loved her too! I actually prefer Marie Wilson to Jennifer Harmon

Too bad you hated Eve, bc she was love, especially in the beginning. I always wanted her and Chris as a couple. So much wasted chemistry there

Cosign on the Alan Q use love. It did seem as if he were getting more attention on PC. I think thje last time he was used was during the Tainted Love vampire arc

• Members

I think that Lynn Marie/Hamner also took a big toll on the show, although I enjoyed some of their (LML's) stories, just not anything with Lucy, Eve, or General Homicide.

Hamner was a horror.

AMS you can see a lot of Matt/Ellen clips on Youtube, not sure about other stuff.

Archived