ALL SOAPS- YOU NEED TO HIRE MARK COLLIER STAT!

• Members

Hey, the last time I started this thread, he was back on ATWT for a short stint a couple months later. Hopefully, lightning strikes twice, only this time, he's signed to a damned contract. Any soap would be lucky to have him, but I'd prefer it be DAYS, Y&R, or B&B, since those are the main 3 I watch. I guess I'd probably tune back into AMC or OLTL for him, but PLEASE- NOT GH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6tb9xphaI

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He'd make good John McBain recast on OLTL, then again he can emote, so maybe he won't fit the role.

I hear DAYS needs another sexy doctor.....

Too bad Collier doesn't have an Australian accent, he'd fit perfectly on Y&R.

Well there's always B&B and their need to cast every actor in and out of the soap bizz.

• Members

Oh dear here we go.....lol

Greg ..you sure love Mark. I wonder what you would do if you ever met him in person. Wet pants??...lol

I flove Mark's chest and pecs. And it looks like Mark was asked or does shave below the waist....hehe

The scenes at the 5:20...6:38 and 7:10 mark are great. Mark looks sexy as hell even when he is mad at the 5:20 mark......

Forgot to add...I'd rather see him on B&B as a model Carly hires for her business...making Jack jealous all over again. That's if Bradley Bell would ever hire the three.

• Members

I think he is a good solid actor if he plays a certain type. ATWT was smart to make Mike this nice guy next door (who just happened to be outrageously hot). I don't know why a show like DH didn't pick him up. He would be great as Mike's younger brother and they could have had him be Bree's hot new younger lover, instead of that goofy looking guy from 90120.

That clip cracks me up, you have Mike, shirtless playfully run into his bedroom and jump into the sack (on his stomach no less) and that broad just keeps waving the contract in his face! Get in there..he just woke up, he HAS to have morning wood!!! : )

Archived