Children in Need - Corrie/Eastenders crossover

DRW50

• Members

I wanted to give this its own thread after seeing all these photos. I can't wait!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1330407/Children-In-Need-2010-The-Rovers-Queen-Vics-barmaids-join-forces-Coronation-Street-EastEnders-team-special-show.html

I am especially delighted at the possibility of Denise and Gail sitting around talking about their horrible husbands.

• Members

It's kind of annoying either way because if they hit on each other it will be a cliche but if they hate each other it will be a cliche. I would have them say, "I heard you said bad things about me," or whatever, and then sort of make up -- that would be a wink at some of the real life controversy surrounding their comments about each other.

• Members

Ooooh, true, I forgot all about that. Cotton has to be a little envious. Partridge gets just a tad bit more to do on EE and at least his character has a love interest.

I know they couldn't put the entire casts of both shows together, but I keep thinking of pairings I'd love to watch if only for a couple of minutes. Janine/Becky, Zainab/Norris, the Branning sisters with the Webster sisters, Ryan outsexing Ciaran behind the bar, etc.

Archived