Y&R- Week of November 15th DISCUSSION

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's all very legitimate, of course, but there are infamous members here known for pimping people that end up being the most hated characters in history. :P I think what makes Maura as Diane interesting is that it's a refreshing change from the obnoxious women that pervade Y&R, such as Phyllisia or the whiny Heather. She will be thrown under the bus, or get bored and voilà, it will be the end.

I'm not sure if he were actually, but the way his Will Butler look appeared in that scene was hysterical. He basically made fun of both of those idiots sitting in front of him, but they didn't get the clue Let's play this sh!t like what it is instead thinking he was inviting for a Greek tragedy-style "acting".

• Members

Well, I do like her more now that she's away from Nick. I even like her more when she's a bitch, but I'd be surprised to hear that Phylis is winning her confrontations with Diane in the eyes of the audience. She certainly isn't winning in my eyes, but I really have no way to gauge the general feeling, since SON has such a small group that posts.

I do think it's a good thing that Phylis has someone other than Sharon to go up against, that rivalry needs a rest.

• Members

You'd be surprised.

Certain fans are trying desperately to convince others KYLE is a "brat" for confronting Giggly.

Mainly because it never was a "rivalry".

It was what it always was.

Giggly Heffa shoehorning herself into an extremely dysfunctional relationship with a man who CLEARLY is still in love with another woman then playing the victim by making the "other woman" the "enemy".

Which really didn't work (especially with Sharon) since Giggly Heffa wronged HER & Sharon was mourning a DEAD CHILD.

• Members

She really should be a hate or love to hate character. I think MS is best at that. But when it comes to Diane it seems like Phyllis is using Kyle to hurt her. Using someone's child to cause them pain is definitely hitting below the belt. It's making me root against Phyllis big time.

I need Ashley to kick Tucker to the curb soon.

Archived