The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Oh, I also loved Rick and Carol's reunion. He was so happy to see her alive and her reaction when she saw the baby and realized that Lori was dead was heartbreaking. Great acting all the way around.

The Walking Dead is a kick ass show! This season has been crazy good so far. I cannot imagine what else can happen next to top it the action we have gotten, but it only gets better.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wait a second. I'm watching TD now, and I think I may have missed the meaning of something Meryl said to Glenn. When he tossed the zombie in with Glenn and said the zombie would be hungry in an hour, was that a derogatory statement against Glenn because he's Chinese (i.e Chinese food does not fill you up)? If yes, this guy is just too much.

Really, Meryl?

• Members

Watching the preview again, it really is clear that the guests on the Talking Dead were right that the governor and his people are no match for Rick's group who have warrior hearts like Glenn. They are the ones who taught Glenn how to fight to the end. It only remains to be seen what side Daryl takes. I hope that Merle can rise above his nature and find the strength to save his far more deserving brother.

• Members

Yeah, even Oscar could not believe it when they were shoving him out the door. But it shows how desperate and ruthless Rick, Daryl, and Michonne had become fighting to survive. They tried to reason with the guy at first, but gave up when they realized that he was unbalanced and decided to sacrifice him with little thought. Shane would be proud.

Oh, Yvette Brown made a good point on Talking Dead about Morgan's wife having memories after she was turned which is why she kept coming back to the house so maybe the scientist was not so crazy after all. I think that the writers have forgotten that.