AMC - Tuesday - Oct 19th, 2010

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC casted the role for Betty, the woman from the Miranda Center who Angie helped, really well! She is a great Actress. Loved all of those scenes, they were sweet.

Someone whose not a great Actor--Trent Garret. ugh...just ugh. Horrible. Can AMC please recast the role of Asher?

Colby was very annoying today, usually I defend her but today I just couldn't. She was all over the place today, I to just wanted to tell her to STFU...

Annie/JR was very enjoyable, loved when JR threw her in the shower! LOL!

Natalia/Brot....very interesting. I am still even more confused about Natalia. At this point I just don't know...lol. But I loved the Frankie/Randi/Natalia/Brot scenes.

• Members

I had thought that Asher was lying about Colby telling him to tell Damon not to comfort/go see her. I think he might be starting to have feelings for her. The look he gave her at the end was cute IMO. I think that he's a cutie.

I don't think that Natalia is gay. I do think that the writers don't really want to do a lot with her and Brot, and that's why they aren't really going anywhere as a couple.

And they argue about stuff that they really shouldn't be spending a lot of time arguing about. I can understand Natalia being concerned about dating Brot since he's on the force. But I doubt hardly anyone at the police station would care if they were a couple. I doubt that Jesse would even care.

They have been doing the same song and dance for a long while now, I believe like over a year. The writers don't want to give Bianca a major storyline either, or romance so I don't see them putting Bianca/Natalia together.

Also I was glad to see Frankie today.

• Members

Well we are already getting hints of Reese coming back b/c they keep mentioning her. Would be fun if we have our first ever AMC conflict of interest gay triangle.

Reese/Bianca/Natalia

meanwhile com'on there would be more story if we put Brot being there for Randi when he continues to reach out for Madison.

Archived