AMC - Tuesday - Oct 19th, 2010

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw it live btu didnt feel like posting.

Natalia...oh she confuses the heck out of me. This episode defiently showed more insight into her. She was defiently coming across as a potential lesbian early on. The way she was so against marriage as if she couldnt see herself with a man for the rest of her life. Then she had that fantasy about having a photoshoot with her groom who was mentinoed to be a he. I dont know if its the writing intentnioally trying to be this way or its Shannon Kane but Natalia isnt coming across as 100% straight to me. She definetly doesnt seem all that interested in Brot and he has more of a brother chemistry with her. I think she's only with him bc of the pressure, not necesarily bc she likes him like that

Colby....Im getting sick of telling her to STFU and wish she'd just go ahead and do it already. She was extra annnoying today if thats even possible. I wish she'd give the PVPD some more work by having them investigated her homicide/potential suicide

• Members

Hahahaha maybe Asher has the magic stick. We shall see... we shall see. I love Colby but yes I agree the majority of the timeesp. with JR I wanted her to STFU.

JR had me cracking up with Annie and my bro's reaction to himtelling her to take her clothes off was priceless.

I liked Angie's scenes with that woman, Binks and Jesse.

Ha yes Natalia had me o.O and giving major side eye with her comments to Randi.

• Members

IDK who wants to screw Randi more, Brot or Natalia.

JR telling Annie to take off her clothes and then cut to commercial, I had the same reaction. Like get your mind of sex for once JR. :lol: Then he throws her in the shower. I liked how protective of her he got at Confusion, she has him elbowing college football players. JR gave her that "you see what I have to do?" look.

Lets hope Asher lays it good on Colby, Damon needs lessons from Colby's mom.

Archived