The View

YRBB

• Members

I don't know all the details and obviously most people don't unless they are Sherri and her estranged husband but it is very common in surrogacy to use a donor egg or a donor sperm if the people seeking the surrogate cannot provide viable eggs/sperm. It is HIGHLY unlikely that the surrogate carrying the baby is biologically connected to the child. Legitimate agencies that do surrogacy do not use the surrogates eggs that is taken from normally a unanimous donor who probably has no idea that her egg is the one even involved in this mess.

Edited by jcar03

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could not have said that better myself. She messed up her own show in the 1990's and then came on the View and messed it up once aready. First i love Barbara Walters but clearly she is so out of touch with the show, she doesn't care what happens to it. I bet this will be Whoopie's last season. Somone once said, "Rosie doesn't sit on the bus...she's a bus driver!" She won't be content for long to just sit back and let Whoopie moderate. She'll be getting into feuds with celebrities and even her own co-hosts before long.

"people who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them." Someone should explain that to Barbara. but like i said, she obviously doesn't care about the quality of the show anymore.