The View

YRBB

• Members

Not Sherri! How they gonna kick her while she's down? She loses her husband, possibly her baby and now her job? dang it sucks to be her

LMAO, shes gonna need money bc of her personal issues. She isnt quitting a high paid steady job to lounge around and do nothing. Its not like she's in high demand and has a career to fall back on when she's ready to start working again Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yall are bringing it with these suggestions!

I like:

Whoopi, Star, Bethenny, Kathy Griffin, Ana Quincoces from RHOM.

I know Ana probably wouldn't have a chance, but I thought she did good in her stints guest hosting. She asked good questions and as a lawyer AND a chef she has multiple ways to be useful.

• Members

Sherri probably has plenty of money saved up at this point. She's been on the show for seven years, had a heavily recurring role on all seven seasons of 30 Rock, was a serious regular on an ABC show around 05/06, and has had steady film appearances and comedy shows throughout the years. Like I said, she should have plenty of money saved at this point. And it makes perfect sense that she would quit right now. Her ex is suing for custody saying she doesn't have time to be a full time mom because of the show. It absolutely makes sense that she would leave on her own to not only focus on her struggles but to prove to any court that her son is her first and top priority (it's incredibly dumb she would have to prove anything - say what you want about her, but it's clear that kid is her life.)

• Members
Heavily recurring? She did like 12 out of 138 episodes over 5 years. Im sure she has money saved up from the View, but nothing beats a steady paying job. I know you may want to think she walked out on her own but word on the street for quite some time has been that she was gonna get the boot and guess what? She got the boot. Just like we learned Elizabeth was "walking" months before she was fired.

There is no way her drunk ass is getting out of bed before 10 AM. She is just as bad a choice as Chelsea Handler for similar reasons Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I highly doubt Sarah would turn down a steady, high paying job that would potentially boost her career quite a bit just because she didn't want to wake up early. You may be right, but I doubt it. Not to mention Chelsea Lately films around 10/11am I believe so it wouldn't be a big change.

• Members
Just think about Sarah though. She isnt a socials issues person. I cant see her fitting in on a format like this at all. Chelsea wouldnt go from being the host of her own show to sharing the spotlight with a bunch of heckling hens. What a step backwards.

• Members

That's why I said Chelsea was an unrealistic choice that would never happen. You're right Sarah isn't necessarily a social issues person but neither are/were half the people that have cohosted this show. And the view isn't much of a social issues show anyway, at least like it used to be. Loni Love is amazing on the real and I think Sarah could be good here too. But I see your point & agree to a degree.

Edited by Mr. Vixen