CBS Scheduling Pays Off

Sylph

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wondered if H50 might drop. I thought there may have been a lot of people like me who tuned in out of curiosity to compare it to the original and found it uninteresting, despite all the action.

I was a bit surprised about CSI Miami's move. I haven't watched that show in years so I thought they were taking one of their flagships and beginning the journey to the stockyard. But the NY Times article said it's aiding a Sunday night comeback. I didn't know that night needed a comeback as TAR and UB seem like pretty strong performers.

Most of the shows I watch are on CBS. I watch maybe 1 show apiece on ABC & NBC. Still, I haven't had any interest in sictoms in years. I'd rather watch All in the Family on TV Land.

But, at least compared to the other networks, CBS seems to have a lot more luck picking shows people actually watch.

• Members

I think in the long term most of these moves will be damaging. Mike and Molly is now 3 million down from what Big Bang Theory got, and Hawaii 5-0 is 3 million down from CSI Miami. Big Bang Theory is down in its new slot as well.

Archived