Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm probably making him even more of a bogeyman but given his completely dismissive attitude when ATWT and GL ended, not even bothering to show any grace, I do wonder just what toxicity/contempt his people exuded over the last 15 years of their lives. 

• Members

If only there was someone in power who had respect for the history and legacy of the show.

OK -kill off David Stewart and make Ellen recurring but use the next generation to drive story. Betsy deserved another run-deal with the fallout of Steve in prison and finding new romance as well as mothering Dani.

Bring back Dee as a successful businesswoman tangling with ex John

Then later a ready made teen scene with Annie's quads. Maybe one or two at first with the others down the line.

Plenty for Ellen to deal with and keep the Stewarts front burner.

• Members

Yes, I read that same article this morning, that’s why Moonves was on my mind when I posted the comment.

That article that @wonderwoman1951posted contains a tidbit about how some of the directors and others he had worked with intended to back him regardless of the accusations or his admissions of misconduct. It was actually Shari Redstone’s lawyer who convinced them to hold off until the internal investigations were completed.

So Moonves definitely held considerable sway, even among those who had considered themselves to have clout in their own right.

• Members

Thanks. I'd never heard all those personal details, especially about Redstone's relationship with her father. Moonves' gut was clearly telling him the truth, but he had too many sycophants to see sense. Good riddance. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Some time ago, I noticed that Heather Rattray appeared on a Season 5 episode of Frasier, called “Life Of The Party”. It was an uncredited role from what I could gather. I saw the episode awhile ago and kept forgetting to post about it. I don’t know if anyone else noticed it.