Y&R: Former ATWT actor joins the show

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully neither. The last thing Sharon needs is another man, and Phyllis also is too obsessed with Nick.

This just seems like more stunt casting. The show sucks at writing for "edgy" men, so if that is what Leyden will play, he will be as a big a bust as the others. The show also can't write romance, and the show can't write comedy, and the show can't write passion, unless passion is quasi-rape. Hogan himself gave up on the character after a year or less.

As much as I hated Hunt Block on ATWT I actually think he would be a better fit for today's Y&R. He has a lot of presence and he was good on GL, which was during Rauch's time as producer.

• Members

Will he be Australian and connected to Cane? May be he's the guys after Cane? I can see that happening. Paul played Simon the conman really well.

I hope they don't put him with Maura West, didn't like their pairing.

Wonder how long before Y&R hires 'Katie' for 'Simon'? :lol:

• Members

I definitely think so. This is so screwed up over there that but I think they are invested in Tricia Cast as Nina. She's been here now for over a year and they brought her son Chance back and are now finally bringing on her first son. Add the father and you have a new family.

I think MW as Diane is a huge miscast. She should be playing Leanna Love not Diane.

PL will probably play MW's Diane's new love interest. I hated Simon with Carly.

What happened to Terri Colombino going to Y&R? At one point I heard she was going long before MW and PL were going.

Archived