SOD/SOW Fall Preview

• Members

Your dislike for Hope knows no bounds. I like that. biggrin.gif Perhaps they can find Larry someplace, or keep Baker on speed-dial.

As for Maggie - yes she can forgive him a lot BUT I think it would be a barrier for a romantic relationship if he wilfully buried someone alive at this stage in the game, even if it's in the name of saving her. The fact that she knows he has been a bad guy in the past is one thing, but that she's got feelings for someone who could be that cruel and vindictive now is something else. Perhaps it's a fine line, but it's a line nonetheless.

Either way I'm waiting to see it play out. So far they've kept Maggie and Victor totally in character - even if some newer viewers don't understand that Maggie is feisty and did have a love life outside of Mickey once upon a time. With Magic being the endgame in this (hate the term, but it's an understood metaphor) however they do it Maggie and Victor will be closer and stronger for all of Vivian's machinations.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Louise Sorells contracts up in a month and we havent heard anything if she`s staying for another year. i really do not like Maggie with Victor, it should be Kate/Victor/Vivian or Victor and Caroline not MAGGIE HORTON...she should have hooked up with that Bill Horton guy. Vivian needs to stay. and bring back her friends Celeste and Ivan im tired of people hating vivian when she left people liked her.

• Members

Nah.... Viv can go, she's become little more than a caricature. They are not going to have her win any so what's the point? She worked in the 90's when all the other players were doing their thing. Today it's just not as good.

If they want to create a real emotional tug-of-war for the vet-set, Bill Horton is the one to do it. The Maggie connection is there (promised Mickey to look after her plus years caring about the same family) and then there's Kate - a lot of unresolved tension when he was here for Alice's funeral. How can either Stefano or Victor complete with a "good" guy who's got his own share of demons? He can do for that crew what Vivian will never be able to do, regardless of her connections

• Members

I agree, Vivian was liked by many people and she redeemed herself before she left the first time as did carly, but that has a lot to do with the writing. Dena didn't look into the characters throughly. As for Bill and Maggie, I see chemistry there but Suzanne Rogers wouldn't go for Maggie dating Mickey's Brother.

I would love for Bill to return to play into Stefano and Kate's orbit and mix it up with Stefano about his involvement with Will and consult with Roman and Sami on the issue as well as play into Victor and Maggie orbit and keep an eye on Maggie and make sure Victor doesn't hurt her, but not as her love interest.

• Members

One of the reasons people in Salem liked Vivian when she left is she hadn't had any storyline for several years, aside from being Stefano's victim. I think it was natural that if she returned the characters wouldn't feel the same way about her once they knew what she was up to.

I do think there are still stories to tell with Vivian but the show may not want to make the effort. I think they should have kept Lawrence alive.

Guest dc cubs

Louise Sorel is listed among the Days stars that will be in attendance at the Day of Days event on November 6th. Almost the whole cast will be in attendance. I think its a good sign that Louise is going as it could mean she has already signed a new contract. Of course there is still a chance her contract might not be renewed and then she would be dropped from the Day of Days event as it only features current cast members.

Archived