On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, cct said:

It was interesting to hear the rumor about how Newhart would end, given the actual finale is in the annals as one of the more interesting series finales of all time.

I know! Pre-Internet, they were still afraid of leaks. According to his memoirs, even the cast (save Bob himself) was in the dark about what was going to happen until just about tape time!!

I hated her character...LOL....She played Robin Agretti who was pregnant with Cole and Melissa's child. I believe if I remember correctly flirted with Cole and tried to take him away from Melissa and then gave birth to a daughter and left town. I don't think she was ever mentioned again or the baby. I am surprised Cole didn't go searching for her unless he did and I forgot.

Just now, Soapsuds said:

I hated her character...LOL....She played Robin Agretti who was pregnant with Cole and Melissa's child. I believe if I remember correctly flirted with Cole and tried to take him away from Melissa and then gave birth to a daughter and left town. I don't think she was ever mentioned again or the baby. I am surprised Cole didn't go searching for her unless he did and I forgot.

Thanks. I never can tell all the women who flitted in and out of their lives (Terry, Robin, Linda) apart from memory as I haven't seen the episodes in so long. 

42 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Thanks. I never can tell all the women who flitted in and out of their lives (Terry, Robin, Linda) apart from memory as I haven't seen the episodes in so long. 

I loved Linda although she was a boring character. I liked the chemistry with Cole but I always preferred him with Melissa. I never cared for her with Lance.