Sharon Case to appear on QVC today

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miss Case better bring her A game to QVC. This ain't no "Nick!! Save me!!" episode.

I've only caught QVC here and there, but a while back they had Laura Geller of "Laura Geller Makeup." I did not know her or what she was shilling but Oh. My. GOD. She must be the BEST salesperson I have ever seen -- and not in an obnoxious way. It strikes me that you need to keep talking on QVC and coming up with new ways to talk about how great your product is. SC can't just sit there and say "Well. Here it is! Isn't it pretty?"

• Members

He called. :lol: He really knows how to milk this show doesn't he.

Sharon was wearing one of those shapeless green dresses that looks like something Rhoda Morgenstern wore in the episode where she won a beauty contest.

The gaudy pink and blue rings were priceless...

It all looks very 70s to me -- I can see where this would be popular though.

• Members

I can't remember most of it. He talked about being the mystery man and how he was going to get his ears pierced and buy some of her earrings. He plugged her friendship with her business partner and talked about how great they are together. The host gushed over him even though he's still a baby, or something, and talked about how she was now "Team Adam" because he called in and she would get a T-shirt made. Sharon said it was "Shadam."

They kept joking about how Sharon had shot Adam but that not being a big deal.

Sharon said one of her rings would play a part in an upcoming storyline.

• Members

Did anyone hear the Michael fairman podcast Sharon Case did a recently trying to pimp her jewelry? Oh boy, she is such an airhead.

Speaking of podcasts, I listened to the 1 hour podcast that Muhney did with the DC gang and that man has an ego the size of Grand Canyon. He is truly insufferable.

Archived