GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That has to be the WORST comeback of all time.

I was expecting a more suspensful one but all they did was have her come out to a cheering crowd. Lame. <_<

Watched for nothing. :lol:

But hopefully her return will be better tomorrow.

• Members
Tit for tat, basically. Connie took up with Sonny after Sonny broke up with Olivia. Why not return the favor?

I'm gonna love Olivia and Coleman being Mr. and Mrs. Jake's Bar and I called it from day one once Vanessa Marcil announced her return. If Lisa LoCicero is gonna lose her contract, she might as well have something fun to play once a week. Good for her. :) I look forward to her preaching and her high moral ground in tight tank tops and tight jeans that accentuate every curve. And who knows...she and Brenda might become friends too! Lois grew up knowing Olivia and Connie.

And Brenda will needs steady employment to assert her bitch independence when she arrives? What better way than to take over Crimson and become Editor-In-Chief?! :)

• Members

At least Sonny was hot and had that young latino sex appeal going for him when Kate first took up with him. Back then, he was a prize. BrooklynBrenda going after Coleman, after just being with Johnny? Downgrade! But Coleman is sleazy and trashy, so she will fit with him quite well, alot better than Kate has. Both of them are beneath her.

I will scream if Brenda gets Crimson. Id rather Kate, lose her mind, try to kill Olivia while burning it into the ground for a splashy Feb sweeps which involves an explosion as the office blows up with Lulu trapped inside and Spinelli dying while trying to save her. Brenda can go get her own damn company

• Members

I know Guza and his team have better things to do than read this board, but please oh PLEASE...let Crimson go under so Brenda can take over. :) And please, let Olivia become a trampy, boobalicious Maeve Ryan at Jake's to Coleman's white trash Johnny Ryan.

Destroy the Fake Coward!

<3

~bellcurve

• Members

icon8.gif ''so called mystery woman that we the fans werent suppose to figure out right away

Okay what the hell is up with GUZALUZA anyways? This here idiot must think the fans are totally stupid when its actually the other way around. Showing us Brenda's just bits and pieces of Brenda's body parts and the fans are not going to figure out who it? totally STUPID!!!! I MEAN ITS NO SURPRISE. Its been publicized enough. Its reported that she was coming back on August 11th.It took me only mere second to know who that so called '' MYSTERY'' woman is. And I didn't even need to see her face to even know who she was. Yup cough one up for GUZALUZA for showing we the fans once again just how stupid he really is.

SICKGARFIELD.jpg

Archived