The Suds Report 7/30/10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has gotten old and boring very quickly. One attention whore falling all over himself to get the spotlight on him as he calls out another attention whore. "I don't like this side of myself." BULL. F!CKIN. SH!T. You love getting all "hell hath no fury."

And...

thank you for finding me toothless, naked and shaking in the bushes.

2zoyydf.jpg

• Members

This has gotten old and boring very quickly. One attention whore falling all over himself to get the spotlight on him as he calls out another attention whore. "I don't like this side of myself." BULL. F!CKIN. SH!T. You love getting all "hell hath no fury."

And...

2zoyydf.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

And there you have it. Even Deee's speechless.

The part about Nelson finding Jamey's voice sexy is the thing that just shuts it down for me, though. It has nothing to do with Jamey or what he looks like or anything like that. It's just...ewwww. I don't want to think about Nelson and Jamey making sweet audio love on the phone.

This isn't Love Connection. Just continue fighting, please. Y'all are making Michael Vick proud.

• Members

...ewwww. I don't want to think about Nelson and Jamey making sweet audio love on the phone.

This isn't Love Connection.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members
The part about Nelson finding Jamey's voice sexy is the thing that just shuts it down for me, though.

The thing is though, he jive right wore that like a feather in his cap, he couldn't help but feel flattered and share that bigtit tidbit. :lol:

• Members
And don't you feel sorry for their receivers? On top of everything else, they probably got an infection.

I feel bad for the keyboards, especially Jamey's. You know he ain't making them tweets lightly.

The thing is though, he jive right wore that like a feather in his cap, he couldn't help but feel flattered and share that bigtit tidbit. :lol:

WRONG!!

:lol:

Archived