Days: Will & Chad

• Members

:blink:

I... I just... I dont even know what to say to this!

Im assuming because you have never heard of it you believe it to not be true? Because, well thats not the case. Boys to foll around, they do test waters, they do experiment, they do go there.

Seriously. You have never heard of it? I could go into details here about the things they do, but i wont. Just know it does. High school aged, college aged, or full on adult aged. It happens. And no, it doesnt mean both are gay and in denial either.

So do you just think being bisexual is a stop on the way to gay town? Im honestly wondering here. I am shocked, i know i shouldnt be, but i am. So there can be bisexual girls but not boys? And girls can try it but boys cant?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well then be afraid. Be very afraid. Because it happens all the damn time. Oh honey, if you have friends in Florida, just pose the question to them. The whole damn state is bisexual.

:lol:

I was thinking Little House on the Prairie myself. :)

• Members

Dont we wish...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived