All- Unsung (Characters)

• Members

Do NOT get me started on Andy and Trish, the Chamberlain kids or Ken's unexplored relationship w/ daughter Emily. Oh, the hours upon hours I spent fanwanking stories for those (and other) characters....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria, then Melinda Fee.

Charlotte came to town pretending to be Sara McIntire's niece but that was actually a con. After this she got involved with Mike Bauer, as I think he pitied her. She got pregnant and they got married. She didn't like Hope and made that pretty clear. She had a miscarriage. Eventually she and Mike divorced and she wanted Sara's love interest, Dr. Joe Werner. She made the mistake of confiding in and using Kit Vested, who also wanted Joe, and was a headcase. Kit poisoned Charlotte.

• Members

That's one of those stories I want to see some of. I'd love to see Vicky Wyndham in the role, apparently it was quite nasty (which was one of the reasons she left, presumably, as she was wary of AW and Rachel because Rachel was another bitch role). Melinda Fee I have only seen later in her soap career, when she seemed a bit lost, although she was good in the Love of Life episode saynotoursoap posted which was from a few years before she started at GL.

• Members

I recall something about Vicky's comments on taking on the role of Rachel, that she didn't want her to be the one dimensional bad girl that Robin had played, that she had been unsatisfied playing that type of character before. She also commented on Connie Ford's initial resistence to a more sympathetic Rachel.

• Members

The Brooks sisters on Y&R. I seen them fitting well with the late 80's til mid 2000's cast. Not much was done with Peggy but she would be a great love interest for Tucker.

The Quartermaine cousins (Alexandra & Cecila) I know one is dead but the other one had more story in her and been taken to new heights and brought on when tptb wanted to rebuild the quartmaine family here recently.

Dougie LeClair: Doug Williams' son on Days, one would think Hope is an only child on Doug's Side. Through the years Dougie could have been used in stories with Hope, Doug, Julie, and Hope's family. Dougie could have been resentful toward Doug and Jealous of Hope and Julie.

• Members

I don't think the sisters should have been phased out in the early 80's like they were. I understand that Lorie couldn't be replaced but I think they could have used Leslie. From what I understand, her character was dating some lawyer that fizzled out but I figured they could have used her to introduce Lauren and her father. She could have started dating Lauren's dad and have to contend with a spoiled daddy's girl. It would have worked given her tangles with her sister Lorie for many years. The twist could have been that she still would have had to share a guy but with his daughter instead of with her sister. Just think of the nasty tricks Lauren could inflict on Leslie plus I could have seen Leslie be an ally to Traci.

Archived