All- Unsung (Characters)

• Members

Yeah, probably were trying to copy Jammy from GL.

He should have been brought back in late 2008 instead of Brady, he would have fit much more into the baby switch storyline, and with the absences of Marlena and much of the Bradys, Sami needs her twin brother around.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought Dan wells would have been great as Eric.

I almost forgot about the founding family of Bay City..............The Matthews!

Also remember a kid Marlena had adopted or something on days before Eric & Sami Gene and after DJ. Whatever became of that kid.

• Members

yes Molly. As Bianca's sister, I cant beleive they havent brought her on yet. She'd have a different dynamic as a younger sibling than Bianca has with Kendall.

Speaking of that family, Id add Trey. Kendall needs her brother. Once they created Josh, they acted like he didnt exist and look how well that ended up. There are so many stories that could be told with him bc he is also David's brother. I really think he neesd to return

• Members

I agree, I always wanted Sarah back in Salem being a friend to Sami like Jamie use to be or make her a friend to EJ like Sandy use to be to Tony. Serving as the lawyer for the hospital bring Neil on to bond with her unless they bonded offscreen. Natalie Zea would have been great as Sarah Horton.

• Members

I always thought that if the show wanted to expand the Lewis family, they could have done so with this character; most notably her past with Andy Norris. It would have been an interesting story to see play out if it was revealed that Trish became pregnant during her time with Andy and put up their child for adoption knowing what a manipulative person Andy was. I could see Trish's son harboring deep seeded resentment towards Trish/the Lewises and the Spauldings, yet a close bond with Holly and Blake.

Trudy Bauer

Meta Bauer-Even though the character was brought back sometime in the mid 90s, I think such a character should have been brought on

immediately after Charita Bauer's passing.

Quint and Nola's children? Both Stacey and J/AJ should have been major players in Springfield.

OLTL

Riley (??last name??)

Miles Lawrence

• Members

Riley Coulson.

There was so much they could have done with Trish, it still bothers me when I think about it, and Rebecca Hollen was such a good actress. With time she could have been close to what Maeve Kinkead was to the show -- a balance to the show's more extreme female characters.

I still can't believe how they brought back J and then did so little with him after the stuff with Michelle fizzled out.

• Members

I agree, carl. The same with Ben Reade and making him crazy in the end. The Grant family on GL are unsung as well along with Amanda Spaulding, Vicky and Victoria Spaulding.

When AW used Rebecca Hollen as John's Girlfriend they could have just crossover Trish Lewis and have her interact with the Corys and Hudsons.

Archived