Valerie Bertinelli's Talker Fails to "Wow" CBS Daytime

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now, there's an idea: get Tatum O'Neal and Mackenzie Phillips to co-host a reality series where they sneak up on unsuspecting alcoholics and drug addicts and convince them to go straight (that is, when they're not raiding their stash).

• Members

But seriously, am I the only one who's a bit "over" Valerie Bertinelli? I mean, I'm glad that she's lost the weight, that (for once!) she's in a series that doesn't suck or is named "One Day at a Time", and that she's found love again with whatshisname. But, let's not overdo it, know what I mean? This isn't 1980 anymore; nowadays, the saturation point for one's presence in the public eye is much, much lower.

• Members

Totally, I think Hot in Cleveland is great for her, a talk show is pushing it... is she even talk show host material? I guess we'll never know. :P I have a feeling this is for the best though, because I have a sinking suspicion that she's one of those people I like perfectly well right now but that could all change when given a daily talk format. Kinda like what happened with me and Whoopi. :ph34r:

• Members

What dissolutioned you about Whoopi? Was she diffeent thatn you'd imagine, do you not agree with her poitics? I can tell you that once Rosie was on the View, I totally stopped liking her. And I certainly don't get Ellen's appeal. I bet they nixed Valerie because Mrs. Moonves wants the show... I agree with Ruxton, you just watch. And i'm sorry, Bellcurve, but if a final format of Pyramid is anything like that new pilot, i'd just rather they DIDN'T. However, if I was running the Network, I would have ordered a 30 minute Pyramid just like the New York pilot, and cut ATWT down to 30 minutes. But that would make too much sense!

Archived