GH: Casting news-possible new guy for Kristina?

• Members

From ABC SID site:

GENERAL HOSPITAL has cast daytime newcomer Daniel Cummings to play the recurring role of Taylor Wallace, a classmate of Kristina's (played by Lexi Ainsworth). Look for Cummings to make his debut as Krissy's new study partner on Tuesday, July 13 — and after her ordeal with Kiefer, the poor kid's got his work cut out for him!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay, glad GH is bringing in someone Kristina's age for her to interact with. Was getting so tired of her hanging around men older than her. Really don't want to see her with Johnny Skidmarks or Ethan AT ALL. If GH is going to put her with this new guy, I hope they make this a slow burn relationship. Let them be friends first, Kristina is still a little bit of a mess right now, I think all she needs right now is a good, solid, friend. I hope they give Kristina a female friend to hang out with, also. She needs to be around people her age more.

• Members

Yes, I hope once they become friends and want to take it to that next level, he will have break down Kristina's emotional barriers about being close to a man after Keifer beat her.

Did she and Keifer ever have sex?

And I don't want Sonny involved in this AT ALL, maybe he will be to busy with Brenda to come into this story. :lol:

• Members

That doesn't sound like GH. Either this boy will make her feel dirty and ashamed and she will have to have sex with him to feel more special (and Guza might recycle his story about what happened with Maxie when she had sex with a boy), or he will be a patsy she uses as a cover/scapegoat while some pig makes the move on her.

• Webmaster

Essentially Maxie (then played by Robyn Richards) lost her virginity to one of the most popular boys in school. The boy, however, recorded their intercourse for the whole school to see. Maxie then was very devastated. Shortly afterward, Kirsten Storms took over the role.

• Members

Yep.

The guy was a real creep though. He also gave Maxie Ecstacy, but lied to her about what it was, and im pretty sure she had to be hospitalized after that...And if I remember correctly the guys name was Kyle, and he died of an overdose eventually.

Archived