ATWT July 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I definitely agree with you there. It's pathetic she's never even won. Then again most of ATWT's vets haven't.

True about the "Pauled." I still miss the Paul of old (ie, pre 2003). Howarth is OK but I've just never bought him as Paul.

I was going to ask when the last Memorial Day barbecue was for ATWT. I used to love those. I think they went away sometime in the mid/late 90s.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great...now Vienna is invoking God to excuse her lying conniving ass. Who does she think she is? Janet?

LOL...+1 for Kimmy defending Babs to Em.

Pixie sticks!

But I could do without Babs being stuck in a room imagining suspects. Well, except for her remembering what a scheming hussy Katie was.

• Members

Watching the Barbara scenes today, it reminded me of when Carly was found at the funhouse after the spa incident; and I seem to remember Jack & Carly having a very heartbreaking encounter in front of a mirror.

Was it just me, or did CZP almost seem drunk in those scenes today?!!?? Barbara was acting A LOT more hyper than usual, her speech was particularly speedy, her voice seemed strange, etc. -- and she was acting that way long before she found the candy.

And just in general, today seemed very "off". The words didn't seem to flow right, the actors didn't seem to be on their mark as much as they usually are, and overall, the scenes had this dark humour vibe that was, honestly, kind of eery. There were a few lines today that didn't seem like something a certain character would normally say.

On a positive note: I loved Kim's brief heart-to-heart with Katie, and I loved the stern talkin'-to she gave to Emily!!

And on another subject, Henry is a blooming idiot for believing Vienna's still pregnant. Signs are dropping into his lap, left and right, and everytime Vienna makes some lame, whiney excuse -- he just takes the bait and pushes his suspicions aside. I understand that's what "cover-up/possible truth reveal" storylines are supposed to do, but Henry's waaaayyy past the quota limit for "Here's Your Sign" moments. Any other character would have figured it out by now, and sent that Swedish meatball packing!!

Archived