AMC Promo - A Couple Reunites

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what's SO frustrating and it happens with every new regime. The show makes strides then you can feel the very moment when Frons steps in and kills it with his tunnel vision.

He's already killed OLTL. GH is a code blue waiting for Drs. Franco and Marcil to show up. Can't he give AMC a fighting chance?

• Members

haha, I love the reactions here. No one was waiting for Ryan and Greenlee. Now Greens is going to swoop in and steal Madison's story. I wonder what they will do with her now. David has alienated himself from everyone yet again right before he left in 2006. I wonder where they will go with him now

• Members

I hate that with every woman David seems to get with now, a man has to swoop in and save her from his evil clutches bc all he does is use, manipulate and destroy their lives. That wasnt much of a stretch for Kyrstal and Amanda bc they were written as idiots, but they always made Greenlee his equal. Trying to pull this same stunt off is pure BS bc they always made sure to show that she knew exactly what she was getting into and David wasnt trying to hurt her as he had with the other women. She gets absolved of all the crap she recently did and its now all David's fault? She is just as guilty, if not worse than he was. I feel like AMC is trying to feed me a sh-t sandwich

Archived