AMC: Monday, June 28, 2010

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK I've reached my limit with Jackson. Really wish he would just STFU. He was annoying throughout the whole ep, he needs to sit the hell down for a while and just..STOP. Hated him not letting Erica out of her hospital room. Really, you thought she was going to stay there for another second? And then him rampaging at Fusion, banging desks and shouting at Greenlee. So freaking annoying, and it was making NO impact. NOBODY is listening to you in the first place, and never will..especially Greenlee. God. Go away, Jackson.

ETA: Also liked Angie in this episode, how could I forget! Great scenes between her and Jake again, surprisingly. I'm really liking her storyline so far.

Also since Jessie is sending Natalia off to that crash site to investigate, is this the start of SK's break from AMC to go film that movie? Just seems like it to me. If it is, I will miss her.

I miss them both on AMC also! Especially Alexa... sad.gif

• Members

I almost for a split second believed David when he was talking to Erica. And she, she was thisclose to believing him him too. It's such a shame that AMC has taken David's character to the point where I have to question things like that. :(

• Members

I'm also loving Angie's storyline. So far, Jake's become more tolerable with her, probably because it's not appropriate for his bad ad libbed jokes.

I loved Jack telling Greenlee off once again! I hope he makes it clear to her that his priorities (among other parts) lie with Erica and their father/daughter bond is permanently broken.

David & Greenlee are growing closer now that he's lied to protect her, even if he did pay off the SEC guy, and I couldn't be happier about this pairing!

• Members

Bianca and her moral platitudes can take another dose of David's drug cocktail and STFU!! mad.gif

"Although, if you were listening to your conscience, you would've done that already."

"This is amazing, the first admirable thing he's done in a long time."

"Maybe there's hope for you two after all."

Ugh! Paris is calling you back, my dear... Unless you're secretly back in town to tell Erica you went behind her back and used Ryan's sperm to get pregnant again this time around. <_<

Archived