AMC: Monday, June 28, 2010

• Members

Just finished Monday's episode so these comments are as of Monday for me ...

What David was saying to Erica was true. He didn't want her dead and would never want her dead. He didn't want the plane to crash. When he sabotaged the plane it was because he thought it would be inspected and grounded.

Nice to see that the show picked up on Angie's story again right away, and didn't put it all in last Friday's episode for 3 weeks, as someone suggested they would, LOL. Good that Jake now knows, and I liked his reaction. It's good drama for Angie not to tell Jesse yet, but I hope it is not too long, past the point where he should have known and causing a rift in their marriage.

I liked the scene where Jesse explained to Natalia that he is going after David because he thinks David is stressing Angie out. When it's not David, it's the endophthalmitis. The irony of it

I liked David confessing and protecting Greenlee. I remember he once almost turned himself in for something and then Anna stopped him, and was sincere about that, am I wrong? I like it when David-Greenlee reminds me of David-Anna. I wish he had told Greenlee he was paying off the SEC guy though.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived