Actress returns to Y&R, Actor Leaves Y&R

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It had to be in the cards, since Muhney is another of their favorites, and once Chompers won for his awful performance, you knew they were going to go to the well yet again. I just don't care about seeing more of this queasy, uneasy, one-note faux-ambiguity which tries to get us to root for Adam yet also remember that Nick and Victor are the true studs. And if this is like that godawful dream episode where the only things of note were Sharon Case and Josh Morrow making lunch menus in their head and Skye playing poker, then that's even worse. The stunts never end.

Poor Signy Coleman. They casually kill Hope AND they rewrite her as a lousy mother, and now this? Will she be beating Adam with wire hangers as he weeps over a picture of Victor?

As for Ryder, this character has never made sense to me, and their fascination with the actor convinced them to keep stringing the character along in one crappy story after another. I think they somehow believed if they kept on trying he would become a hit but I don't think it ever happened. Their obsession with "He does awful things but it's not really his fault" fascinates them far more than it fascinates viewers.

• Members

They have already done this over and over, with Victor telling us that Cliff, who died when Adam was only an infant, is responsible for anything that happened to Adam. I can't imagine what they will try to do now if they think rewriting his history will make us weep for Adam.

Archived