AMC Promo - Erica, Greenlee, Bianca

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At first I thought the title on the Youtube clip said Pofolks.

This looks good, although Bianca is not Greenlee's friend, is she? Then again, considering that Kendall is supposed to be her friend, perhaps she is. I guess her other BFF is Laura Kirk.

It's going to be a while before anyone but Eden fills this role but I'm glad this new actress doesn't have the same type of helium voice, I think she sounds more like the rest of her family now.

• Members

Has there even been a "Bianca's coming back to town" promo that I've missed? :unsure: A non-spoiler'd viewer just might be wondering who the heck that girl is (seems obvious to me it's Bianca, but then again, I KNOW it's Bianca ^_^ ).

• Members

Im impressed by this small bit. She looks ALOT better in teh video than in her pcitures, which dont do her justice. I liked that I finally heard her voice and thank god it isnt mousy sounding. I think I could finally like Bianca. I hope she doesnt dissapoint. I was aprhensive at first but Im more optimistic now

• Members

This is a great promo. Christina Bennett Lind, just from that clip, I think will be great already. I already see the capability and aptitude in her. I think she will be a great Bianca. So looking forward to tomorrow when she first debuts, and wonder what AMC plans for her through the Summer.

• Members

I have no particular loyalty to Eden Riegel but I think I'll wait to "squee" about the new actress I've never seen before in my life until after she's been onscreen for more than half a second, and then slowly begin to judge for myself before jumping on an instant Internet bandwagon made of minimal information and a desperate need for any kind of excitement. An obscure practice on the board, I realize, but one I do enjoy.

Archived