OLTL: Discussion for the week May 31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shame on me for using a pejorative but I didn't mean to imply anything about the actor personally... just commenting on that goofy smiley face I've seen him make. You know who he reminds me of, and this one's right up your alley, that guy from Chorus Line who Mario Lopez said was upstaging him with better biceps and made them change his costume. :lol: Settle down Maria. :P

• Members

Re: Nora's disastrous day, didn't AMC do something similar with Erica for fan favorite week? Remember how they used to do that, had fans come up with one day stand alone stories like Tad and Lindsay getting together?

• Members

As if strolling down the aisle to rock 'n' roll music (for their first nuptials) wasn't bad enough, OLTL had to make Bo and Nora's second wedding an even more insufferable mess. Why not just come out and admit it, guys? You can't stand those two any more than we can! :rolleyes:

• Members

I thought the events leading up to Bo and Nora's wedding today were quite funny. Best fun show I've seen in a LONG time, enjoyed it very much, hell Rex and Gigi didn't even irritate me today. I found all the mishaps to be SO Nora, so it was nothing out of the unusual. Can't wait to see what else is going to go wrong.

• Members

I still don't understand why so many people are supposed to adore Todd and Tea's miracle child, yet none of them notice she's in love with a 30 year old who gives her a Catch a Predator stare every time he sees her.

Archived