OLTL: Discussion for the week May 31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TSJ is good at playing this L&O-type stuff. Like Chris Meloni, he's believable in that type of role as well as the sexually predatory creep. Is there a future for Todd as the chief of police, the mayor of Llanview, PA? :rolleyes: Don't front like I'm talking crazy talk, you know this show like I do. :P

Hannah: You gonna torture me?

Todd: I bet that turns you on.

Ya got that right! [/@Victor.Newman] "Spit in my face and put that bag back over my head! :ph34r: " This girl is macadamias.

Of COURSE Rachel can't make it. :rolleyes::(

Someone needs to make a OLTL soundboard with things like Natalie's sex moan, Cole's "Hepushmuhmomdownastairse!!", Viki's "a-tawl"...

• Members

You know what. This is about the new bumpers.

I'm still really wondering why Todd, Blair, Tea, Rex, Viki, and Dorian do not have one while Ford does. :mad:

Seems like most of the bumpers are the younger characters (except for a few of them being for couples like John and Nat, Bo and Nora, and Cris and Layla) It kind of disappoints me.

Still, out of all of them. The only characters over 40 used in the bumpers are Bo and Nora. It's ridiculous.

• Members

Cole and Langston don't have one either. Which, is odd since their respective 'Partners' do.

It just seems like it was really selective. And, they have been using the same ones like almost every day. They need more of them.

They also need an opening update, like yesterday. So, does AMC. GH just updated theirs. It's pathetic when a soap like GH that didn't bother updating for 2 years are now doing it regularly. And, the other two are just slipping off the ball.

• Members

And there are actually two for John....the second one starts with a pic. of the Angel Square status, and then John pointing his gun into the distance with the sound of a shot being fired.

The other John bumper show a Llanview sewer manhole cover, sounds of police sirens, and the word "McBain" next to his pic.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing!

Stacy died in February and her ass is STILL in the opening credits.

David Gregory (Ford) said he filmed his, so hopefully they are coming soon, with some new shots for others as well.

Ugh. I just realized Kelly will be in the next updates. :rolleyes:

• Members

I imagine Brody's would look a lot like Bo's just different uniform. And Bo's would have looked a lot like John's had they not gone in the military direction. I don't think we'd be too offended if they doubled up a little. OF COURSE they deserve their own, but I think the whole of an awesome Viki vs. Dorian bumper would be greater than the sum of its parts (did I say that right?).

Ford's is the most cheesetastic and please forgive me if I offend with this tacky term but when he smiles into the camera he has what they call the... rhymes with spray mace. :ph34r:

Cole sounds like he's sucking on a Werther's Original when he talks. I actually like Cole, he doesn't bother me too much he just has some little quirks that I like to poke fun at. I tend to be more annoyed with Starr when she takes up for her dad, though I totally get that.

Archived