OLTL: Discussion for the week May 31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Years ago, when Roger was still in the role, he'd just been revealed as Viki's half-brother, and it was clear OLTL wasn't getting rid of Todd no matter how hard I prayed for it, I felt at the very least they could've salvaged him by having him go back to school and eventually become an attorney, defending the same sort of tortured souls he'd been before a particular client's second arrest (on charges similar to the ones Todd had defended him on) caused him to have a crisis of conscience and realize the the depravity of his actions (i.e., Marty's rape, Nora's stalking, etc.). From that point forward, he would work on the "other side" as a prosecutor, eventually becoming A.D.A. (yep, that's right, working alongside Nora) and a true pillar of the Llanview community.

Oh, well. *shrug*

• Members

That's interesting, because they wanted Michael Easton for Todd but he didn't want to be the recast of such a popular ( :rolleyes: <--to the fact that such a character was so popular) role. John in many ways is like that would-coulda-maybe-shoulda Todd you describe.

• Members

Wow those actually make him seem kinda exciting... (Well kinda)

So for us Canadians who don't get the bumpers--how many are there?

SKF it took me a second to realize what you meant by rhymes with spray face. I dunno, the actor's facebook page emphasises his religion a lot which makes me wonder... (Yes, stereotypes...)

• Members

Oh my God, *DEAD* @this episode. Matthew has had some of the funniest reaction shots, and Rex and his schtick usually get on my nerves but that face he made and the tissues up his nose (my dad used to do that when he had a runny nose) cracked me up. And how perfect that they're all wincing and John is: :mellow: AhhhhHAHAHA!

Nora, you mess you. Okay, the green hair was overkill though. :lol:

And Shane? Okay, maybe I was laughing for the wrong reasons there. :lol::ph34r:

Archived