Y&R laura lee bell returning

• Members

The terrible laura lee bell is returning to the showsad.gif

why in the hell do we need the boring bug back on the show, the show already sucks. i have also no interest in watching the bug hour ever again.

where in the hell is the show getting the money for all the recasts and and guest stars.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, if this is true, at least Michael won't be some legal god anymore, winning every f.ucking case (and trials on Y&R are like little petty hearings these days). :rolleyes:

Eventually, just put her with Michael and let Lauren be free from that nasty Fisher/Baldwin family.

It will never happen, but I can dream...

• Members

Way overdue. I thought for sure she was going to return to defend the Chipmunk. Anyway, compared to some of the other characters: Lily, Cane, Chance, Malcolm, Mac, Victoria, nuHeather (yuk) etc., she's definitely not worse. Looks like they are doing everything the can to set up a whitewash of first half of this year. Fine by me.

• Members

thats actually somewhat exciting!, i mean it will be nice to see her and Nina (if she ever comes back...) interact as best friends again, it would be cool if they decided to bring back Danny too! and it will be fun to see her and Phyliss interact again as well.

Archived