Y&R laura lee bell returning

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This rumor sounds about right, unfortunately. Of course, there's the issue of The Bug coming back with news that will affect Nina AND Paul as well as THEIR kids, Chance and Heather. There's the rumor that she has news about Nina's first-born son (who some are theorizing and/or hoping is newcomer Det. Ronan Malloy). But her news affects Paul and Heather as well, so what could she have to tell the two of them? I think The Bug has news about something else and I won't be convinced that they are making Ronan Nina's kid until there's some mentioning of him by Nina or someone else. Perhaps Nina needs to have a nightmare about her kid in order to kick things into high-gear.

• Members

She is coming back because she is a Bell and this is a family business. I'm sure she makes cash yearly from the show seeing as she is Bill Bell's daughter. She would be dumb not to come back and help get ratings back up. Y7r is still holding stable, however, and they could really use a fan fav over at B&B.

Personally, I detest Cricket but realize that she must have a goodly fan base. I bet she is coming back to 'redeem' Adam. TPTB will need a powerful force to reset his character and Cricket might do the trick. I just hope they don't write her another bad rape story line.

Wait, her dad is dead so most of the sick sexual stuff is probably over--creepy

Archived