AMC/GH Star Photoshoot on Wendy Williams

• Members

Crishelle Stauss, Jacob Young, Melissa Claire Egan, Natalie Hall Julie Berman and Dominic Zamprogona recently did a photoshoot with Star Magazine and Wendy got a behind the scenes video of it. Towards the end she is about to lead into a message from the stars and her production team messes it up. This should have happened during her "live" interview with Susan Lucci last week...lol. Wendy is so ghetto... you gotta love it...lol. She says she loves the soaps yet gets Crishelle's name wrong, pronouncing it with a T. I have to say Crishelle and Jacob look amazing. They've defiently been hitting the gym

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jacob Young definitely has been working out again. I think they all look good (well I could care less about the GH stars :P )

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Wendy's production team STILL has so many [!@#$%^&*] ups. They'r enoit quite as classic as the endless ones she had during last Summer when the show was new and had weekly fodder for The Soup, but...

• Members

Wendy was a very popular radio personality for about two decades, most recently out of WBLS in New York and syndicated in various markets across the country. And her radio show was just as messy, but more salacious, and even funnier! :lol: This is Wendy the PG, TV version.

• Members

I didn't know who Wendy was till her tv show suddenly popped up and me and my friends were entranced by this bizarre woman (who looks exactly like a drag queen friend of ours)--but since I've learned that her show was more salacious, and she even came off as far more biting and mean, when it was on radio (on TV, despite being so gossipy, she does her best to be the new "queen of nice" it seems). (Isn't it funny after reading the link Sylph posted, that now she endlessly sucks up to both Whitney and Mariah, to mention two listed there).

Oddly I kinda liked him chunky. ^_^ But yeah--he does look good there.

Archived