AMC SOD spoilers

• Members

Thanks to DontStare at soapcentral

SOD summary:

Michael Nouri on AMC Debut

Besides for the immense amount of facial hair he had to grow, he's loving it. He thinks his character is a lot like a primetime character - a contrarian and iconclast. He discusses how fast the pace is in daytime (no rehearsal time). He has a lot of praise for Susan who he calls his support at AMC. As for Erica and Caleb, they are sparring mates. Egual in size in willfulness ... but physically very different in size (he can pick her up with one hand). He thinks the physcial contrast between them is very effective. So far, eevn Nouri is unsure of what made Caleb reject society. He thinks they want to keep everything as unclear as possible for as long as possible.

Trouble For the Haywards

Pine Valley is aghast over Erica's disappearance. Meanwhile, Greenlee is mortified by her husband's role in it. At first, Greenlee has no idea what David did to the plane and he's trying to hide it. She overhears David talking to the mechanic (that he had "fix" the plane) on the phone and he's upset that the plane took off. Greenlee is freaked out. They know the plane took off and that it never landed anywhere. DK says David is doing his best to convince her Erica is fine - it's Erica, she has 9 lives. It's the first real crack in D/G's marriage.

Tuesday, 6/1 Colby seeks help from Tad. Brot has flashbacks from his time in Iraq.

Michael E. Knight got Performer of the Week for the scenes surrounding the Damon reveal, chatting with JR.

Christina Bennett Lind first airs as Bianca Montgomery on 6/14. Minshew (Kendall) notes that she started out as a recast too - and says that they'll do everything they can to support her.

Susan Lucci will soon start her summer vacation. She'll be off the canvas for a while.

Digest AMC Editor Mara Levinsky notes there was a long time where she didn't view Ryan as an asset to the show due to bad writing. She's been converted. She finds herself genuinely liking, caring and rooting for him again. She likes his non-pursuit pursuit of Greenlee. She's liking the spark it's adding to Rylee who have been in awful story for years. She goes on to mock those stories for a bit.

Digest visits Erica's past (men). Only 6 pages, snerk.

Mail: A Jerica fan is bitter. An Aidan fan wants him back.

SOD summer preview:

Caleb/Erica/Jackson: Jack and Krystal rescue Erica in June. A Caleb/Erica/Jack triangle will brew over the summer. Caleb drives Erica crazy but there's a spark between the two. Caleb, himself, is connected to PV's past. Jack/Krystal will bond.

David/Greenlee: Greenlee will realize some things about David in the wake of Erica's crash, sort of like he's going to take it a step too far when you rely on him. There will be a winner in the Fusion competition upon Erica's return. Another player will be coming into this, so the G vs. E thing will take another turn. David will be battling the Hubbards at the hospital.

Jake/Amanda: Intrigue at their wedding. It's a really happy time for them. After that, Jake will be moved into Angie's story.

Angie/Jesse: Angie is going to get dizzy at Jamanda's wedding. These health episodes are going to start happening more and more with Angie. It will be a very heartbreaking and emotional story as Angie deals w/what she's facing.

Madison/Ryan: They will develop a real relationship, slowly. They're both tentative. Ryan will start to move on from Greenlee.

Tad/Liza/Damon/Colby: Liza will make some desperate choices in her desperation to keep Colby and Damon apart. They'll have real consequences for her relationship with Tad on the heels of him realizing that he wants to try with her again. They're casting a new hunk that just may catch Colby's eye.

Palmer's Will: The WILL will be read once Erica gets back. Palmer's instructions will impact many people in town, especially Erica and the Chandlers. It will change the JR/Scott dynamic.

Scott/Annie/JR/Marissa: Annie starts to see Scott as a viable romantic interest but there's still a pull to JR. Lust will grow into something more. Marissa decides to fight for her marriage.

Frankie/Randi: They'll be involved with Ryan/Madison. Frankie/Madison relationship will have a Jesse/Jenny feel to it leaving Randi insecure.

Kendall: They don't have an official date for her return but they'll be building to the return this summer. They are excited to be getting her back.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The other person is probably Bianca. I hope NuBinks tears D&G's heads off.

I'm glad Greenlee at least seems apalled by what David does to Erica. He knows Erica and knew she would do anything to get home.

A real story for Angie/J&A? :o This I've gotta see to believe.

• Members

I hope this is a great story for Angie. The whole Health crisis turns me off a bit, but maybe it will translate better on screen...

I like that Jack and KWAK are going to bond. I like them together. I wonder how AMC will deal with Erica while SL is on her vacation? Will they just not show Erica\Caleb during the whole thing?? lol

I've been wondering about Palmer's will, glad that was addressed. Can't wait til it's read.

I'm glad Ryan will move on from Greenlee. I'm kind of liking him with Madison, I guess we'll see how it goes........how come when I read that Frankie\Randi would be involved with them, I thought of a QUAD??

Hate Tad with Liza! UGH! Just don't like that pairing. I'm glad AMC will bring in someone to interfere with Colby\Damon. I hope the guy can act...AMC should hire Drew Garret!!!

Counting down the days until Kendall comes back! Glad they are building up to her return, I just CANT WAIT! Hope we found out a date soon. Can't wait until Kendall, Bianca, and Erica are all in one scene together.

David Kreizman is always the one giving the interviews.....I want to see what Donna Swakeski has to say, to. Hopefully it isn't always him who SOD interviews in the future.

• Members

Typical Jerica triangle.

AMC will push Erica & Caleb for 6 months to a year while Jackson bangs Krystal until Erica eventually goes back to Jack leaving Krystal for David.

GreenPea will continue to be a horrible person while playing the victim, blame everything on David & go running back into Ryan's arms.

David will continue to be a horrible person while playing the victim & acting like a Saint while everyone else goes under the bus to keep his useless ass on the show.

Jake & Amanda will be stock happy couple for the summer as Jake plays Angie's cancer BFF.

Jesse/Angie will continue to show up every couple of days in a third tier story that has little to no relevance to the rest of the show.

They will continue to go under the bus for Saint David (along with Frankie, Randi, Natalia & Brot) until halfway through Angie's medical crisis when Saint David will magically save Angie's life making The Hubbards beholden to him forever.

Madison will be Ryan's new Annie until Greenlee drags her useless carcass back to his doorstep after dumping David & professing her love for him leaving Madison to interrupt Jake/Amanda's marriage.

Liza will attempt to pay Dash Riprock off to prop Colby & Dash's contrived love which causes drama between Liza & Sad Clown Tad.

Colby will fall for Dash because of Liza's hate for him but have get her whore on with the new guy right as Liza's schemes are found out.

The Courtlandts will take over Chandler pissing off JR/Annie/Scott/Marissa.

Caleb will be Courtlandt's new CEO which Opal will hate.

Annie will continue to whore it up with JR but will keep Scott & his chin around for when JR goes into his annual Winter Bloat.

Marissa will continue to be useless.

Frankie will continue to be punished for Randi.

He will constantly prop Madison at the expense of his own marriage while his wife will stamp her foot. Hard.

Ryan & Randi will be teased as Frankie is further emasculated until Greenlee dumps Vlad.

Natalia & Brot will be Frankie/Randi's confidants when not replaying their own same fight scene a billion times.

As soon as Gryan reunite Kendall will drag HER useless carcass back just in time to cause problems for them. Again.

• Members

Aww, Angie. :( I hope this will give Debbi and Darnell plenty of great scenes. Sad subject matter aside, it will spare Jesse of the unpleasant Jesse Fife police material of late and put the focus back on his tender relationship with the love of his life. I REALLY hope Debbi has adjusted to the MD/L.A. commute and isn't thinking about leaving the show, they CANNOT kill off Angie. :o

• Members

Meh. I guess I like about 50% of the summer previews. I wish they would just give up on Krystal, Randi and Marissa though. Kreizman seems to love really bland female characters (see GL's Ava). I thought Marissa was supposed to become super-interesting after JR's affair with Annie came out?

I wonder how long Susan Lucci's summer vacation is going to be. She indicated a while back that part of the reason she felt she could continue with the show after the move was because they significantly lengthened her time off during the summer.

It sounds like Amanda will have a much smaller role on the show after the wedding, reflecting CS's recurring status. Jake has to be absorbed by JnA's story. Speaking of which, it looks like Kreizman went through his very limited story roll-a-dex and landed on "Cancer" for Angie. How predictable.

And I hate that they're reducing Liza to some sort of Enid Nelson type character.

• Members

Bah, K&S are going to break with David/Erica what AMC has managed to respect for 11 years, I can feel it. I've read spoilers and David feels "some" guilt and he's "upset". Some guilt? Dude just torpedoed Erica Kane's plane, his past with her aside, he should be panicking. Cause 1) Greenlee will ultimately LEAVE him, 2) Erica will kick his ass (if she doesn't put him in jail), 3) He'll go on trial AGAIN and get saved because he's the messiah, and we'll end up right back where we were with him last year. Alone, angry, and doing everything in his power to make some woman love him.

Or, K&S could write this wonderfully. Let him so some real emotion and remorse, you know....play on D&E's history.

I'm not holding my breath, though. I fully expect him to be like, "She shouldn't have gotten on the plane without a maintenance check. It's her fault. Not mine. ALL HER FAULT." :angry:

Archived