OLTL: SOD Summer Previews & Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to Proteus at SOC

Reworded & paraphrased:

Ford Gets Beat Up

Markko finds out about L/F's affair and that Ford never really cared about Langston as well. Ford gets bludgeoned. It kicks off a major mystery. Jessica sees what happened to Ford on the news and fears she did it because she thought he was Mitch when she was with him and can't remember everything that happened between her and Ford. When Cristian and Layla take Ford to the ER, Markko is there taking care of a wrist sprain. Langston found Ford with Karen and her relationship witjh Ford destroyed what she had with Markko. Dorian covers for Langston. Someone is arrested.

Jolie's Second Chance

Natalie melts when John comes to the airport and tells her that he has feelings for her. John tells Natalie how what she saw was a good bye kiss with Marty. Natalie can't believe that John is really here but when he tells her what he tells her, it's huge. Natalie doesn't tell John that she just slept with Brody.

VCR Dates:

Fri, May 28: Jessica apologizes to Crisitian for everything she's done to him and Layla.

Tues, June 1: Todd has someone follow Hannah.

Summer Preview:

Starr/Cole/Langston/Markko/Danielle: There's going to be a lot of adventure coming off of graduation. Starr and Cole's relationship is going to still be getting tested by a new person coming into Starr's life and Hannah still worming her way into Cole's. There's a big mystery of who attacked Ford. Danielle finds herself in crisis and turns to Todd for help. Todd and Danielle are apart of the adventure story which will bring on some new characters.

David/Viki/Charlie/Dorian: David comes back for Bo's wedding and decides to stick around. There will be a fun story with these four.

Marty/Todd/Natalie/John/Jessica/Brody: Marty starts to believe Todd is innocent and Hannah begins to get suspected and that activates a lot of people in this story. Natalie and Brody promise to keep their one-night stand between them and that secret will have bigger consequences as the show goes into the summer.

Todd/Tea/Blair/Eli: Poor Tea is still struggling with her diagnosis. Todd is the first person to find out. Todd and Tea are pulled back together and they are trying to figure out how and when they should tell Danielle. Blair will be involved with Starr and Eli. Eli and Blair's relationship is going to be pushed to become more emotional and not just about sex.

Rex/Gigi: Rex and Gigi reunite.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds wack.

I want a Starr/Markko pairing. :D

I can't stand David, but as long as Viki/Charlie/Dorian get something good to play, I'm game.

Oh lord. Natalie better NOT get pregnant.

Could care less about TnT.

Blair/Eli :wub:

Ugh. Why are they still here?

Now that this Teen Jess crap is over, Cris and Layla head back to obscurity. :(

And no Matthew, Destiny, and Nate? :unsure:

• Members

+1.

They need to get rid of their useless asses and bring back Rachel and Schuyler. :)

There are at least 6 or 7 other people who need to go, I wish they would drop them so we could get back characters that actually matter... You know like Clint and Viki's sons Kevin and Joey!

Where the hell are Bo and Nora?

• Members

Melts? What is she, Frosty??

Does Markko have a limp wrist? No way they're going to let him stay in Llanview now.

Ugh. It sounds like Over the Rape and Through the Wooden Acting, to Ratings Lows we go.

• Members

Markko finds out about L/F's affair and that Ford never really cared about Langston as well.

Funny, Ford never cared about Langston, and I never cared about Ford. Small world, isn't it?

Natalie melts when John comes to the airport and tells her that he has feelings for her.

Cue the Faith Hill power ballad.

Todd and Danielle are apart of the adventure story which will bring on some new characters.

You know, to replace the ones who were black and/or gay?

Rex and Gigi reunite.

And that's really all we can say, folks. They reunite. Whatev.

• Members

I really liked Rex and Gigi. I don't know how it this happened but I am not enjoying them any longer. It is almost like they are off on their own world and I don't really miss them.

Why can't Ford die? I would think his death would give a murder mystery. They should let him hit on Layla and Cris can redeem himself and get pissed off. Then they can both become suspects in his murder mystery. I don't want to see poor Markko in that position. He's too young. I want to see Markko get with that girl from the musical or the Pizza girl.

Archived