New Daytime Talk Show to replace ATWT

• Members

I agree. I watch soaps, but as entertainment I don't find them better than game shows or even court shows which I also love. I just don't think that soaps are the be all and end all. It must be why I don't get the hysterical reaction when a soap gets cancelled.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I avoid ANYTHING with Perez involved...

Holly would actually be a ok choice, but she doesnt have much of a personality. Not that chenbot does. She also is filming Pretty Little Liars right now. Maybe Candice Cameron Burke can be the Elizabeth Hasselbeck here.

• Members

I'm not a Nancy Grace fan, but there isn't a court show that has ever aired that I won't watch so I'll be watching. I am addicted to court shows. I'd watch them over soaps and some game shows in a hot minute.

Don't be ashamed. Judge Judy is a Goddess! She is my queen of court shows. I love her fierce. I get the best hour entertainment from Judge Judy than anything else. I also like Joe Brown a lot. I used to adore the female African American judge on Divorce Court, but they fired her.

• Members

Add me to the list of Judge Judy fans. B)

I can find so much better uses for a person's time than spending it on a game show of all things.

That's not really knowledge, it's just that — trivia, usually empty encyclopedic knowledge and not much else. Meaning, not erudition, just... Blah.

• Members

I think that's why Judge Judy and the other judge shows are such screaming successes. They offer consisten, continuous entertainment. They never fail. Judge Judy excels in that department, I have never been bored by a show of hers.

It wasn't Judge Hatchett, she had her own show...we're talking about Judge Mablean Ephriam, LOVED her.

With her money, you bet she does. She's even beaten Oprah in the ratings race.

It is beyond me that she hasn't won an Emmy. Must be her envious competitors.

• Members
WIN!

I watched the eBay Scammer on YouTube...SO glad she exposed that slimy, fat bitch for all the world to see.

Judge Judy revitalized the court show genre.

And The People's Court lady can kiss my ass. HAAAAAAAAAATE!

When that Cristina's Court won the first year, I was "Who the hell is this lady?!"

CBS/Paramount should try to get each other's staffs to blocvote for one competitor each year. One year, Judge Judy, next year, Joe Brown, year after that, Nancy Grace.

Nancy Grace is gonna kill in syndication. It will still be Judy's world, but Nancy is gonna be a hit right out of the gate, especially in the midwestern/southern markets.

I heard she was fired because she no longer wanted to wear the wig. LAME!

Archived