New Daytime Talk Show to replace ATWT

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read that SARA GILBERT (Darlene, from Roseanna), Lissa Rinna (former DAYS, SoapTalk star) and Bethany Frankel (not sure what she did to make her famous) will be the other panelists...

I had a link to cite that but i lost it....so u can look it up yourself :P

• Members

I don't mind retrograde if it's entertaining. Unfortunately a lot of game shows today are so poorly produced.

I guess the one (?) bright spot of a Julie talk show might be that since she's married to the boss, they wouldn't let her show be poorly produced, but then again, look at BB...

I could never stand Bethanny on Martha Stewart Apprentice, much less any of the Real Housewives stuff I don't watch.

Lisa Rinna -- she's OK but only in small doses.

I do like Sara Gilbert, but that's very random. Actually all of these are random. Why not have someone from GL or ATWT as a panelist?

• Members

Wow...he is giving the wife her own show that will crash and burn yet stay on the air. The costs will be low so CBS won't need to get any rating higher than what GL got. She was a failure on The Early Show. You know, if Goutman had casted Chen as Lein Hughes, the show would be on forever! To bad Julie doesn't wanna act.

• Members

I love Julie Chen!

But first...

I cannot see myself watching this show if Bethany Whatever is going to be on it. I hated her on ET and I just can't stand her. Replace her with Daniel Staub if they are looking for someone from The Real Housewives of...

I got a better idea - Replace her with Perez Hilton!

• Members
LOL. That's so shortsighted of you. Various demographics enjoy gameshows, not just 60+ people. There's the everyman, "OMG, this money could totally change their lives" element that I just absolutely enjoy. I find that more compelling than almost any soap.

Archived