AMC: Wednesday April 14, 2010

• Members

OMG, Go Zach! Greenlee is ranting aboyut how Kendall tried to murder her and Zach totally called her out on her BS and her failure to take responsibility for what happened that night.

"You shouldnt have been on the road in the first place....you were sticking your nose into somebody elses' business."

"It was the night of your wedding, Greenlee! But instead of staying with Ryan promising to love him for the rest of his life, you almost lost yours in a motorcycle accident and witht hat the only chance you had to spend the rest of your life with the man of your dreams. Now you felt betrayed by Ryan and Kendall, but you know what? You made your choice and that choice changed everything"

Not much of a Zach fan but so far loving him and slapping that twit with a dose of reality was awesome

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Just goes to show, nothing good comes of being a friend to the Toxic Couple. They spit in your face. It's all Greenlee's fault that Zach devoured Reese in the wedding chapel in front of Ryan who went and called OFF the wedding. It's all Greenlee's fault for wanting to get Zach's side of the story instead of just taking Ryan's biased point of view as gospel. It's all Greenlee's fault Zach was busy fawning over the baby he created with Kendall's sister in front of Kendall. It's all Greenlee's fault that Kendall, who had just come out of a coma 2 weeks prior, was on the road driving like a bat out of hell and swerved into Greenlee's lane when she had the right of way.

Yep. Just like Zach to make the person who lost the MOST in his mess of deceit, betrayal and lies the one to blame. You go, Zach! You tell it like it is!

Thanks, AMC... for making me remember -- just in case on the rare, off chance I ever forgot -- why I detest all things Zendall.

• Members

Did you watch today's show? Zach never said this was all Greenlee's fault. He never blamed her for anything. She was ranting about how Kendall tried to kill her so she could steal Ryan for herself and Zach tried to get her stop blaming Kendall for losing Ryan bc she doesnt have Ryan bc of her own choices. Greenlee DID choose to stick her nose in business that didnt involve her. She DID choose to walk away from the chapel that night. She DID choose to drive off in a motorcycle with no helmet. Sucks what happened but it did and she can only move on or keep torturing herself over things that no one can change.

• Members

Yes, I did watch today's show. Thank you for asking. I also know how to listen and read comprehensively. How can you say: "Zach totally called her out on her BS and her failure to take responsibility for what happened that night." How can Zach say: "You made your choice and that choice changed everything" And then wonder how I can say that Zach said this was Greenlee's fault? What responsibility was Greenlee supposed to take for that night? What choice did Greenlee make that changed everything? Driving her own motorcycle in her own lane?

• Members

Greenlee asked exactly what you said after he said that. She said "so you are trying to blame this on me?" and he told her no he wasnt. Of course in her mind everyone is out to get her. Everyone is out to destroy her happiness and life. Ever sicne she came back, she's been whining and making up these ridiculous conspiracy theories. Erica STOLE Fusion from her, so Greenlee had no choice but to destroy that company. Ryan BETRAYED her with Erica, even though he thought she was dead, so she had no choice but to marry David out of revenge. Kendall tried to MURDER her on purpose so she could be with Ryan, so now she has no choice but to completely blame every single thing thats wrong with her life on Kendall. Greenlee is a delusional mess.

What responsiblity should Greenlee had taken? For one she should have minded her damn business. She knew absolutely nothing about Zach and Reese but she just had to run off and gossip to Kendall, based on hearsay from idiot Ryan. She was SPEEDING like a maniac. Was that kiss really worth her driving so fast. Was it a life or death situation that she urgently needed to handle? It wasnt her motorcycle; it was Ryan's. The biggest piece of responsibilty that she shojuld own up to is that she was NOT WEARING A HELMET! Not only is it illegal to drive a motorcyle without one, it is just a stupid move, one that she should take into account considering that choice helped land her in a coma for nearly a year.

• Members

I don't think that Zach has really taken a lot of responsibility for a lot his actions over the past few years. I think that he has a tendency to act like other people are more at fault for a lot of bad stuff that he's participated in.

I thought that Zach looked like he wanted to hit Ryan today. And he said something about "if he wanted Ryan, gone, he would be gone". Like he could make Ryan "disappear" if he wanted to. :unsure:

IMO, sometimes Zach acts like a Thug. A sophisticated, handsome thug, :lol: but still a thug, IMO.

• Members

Well, thankfully

So what? If I decided to go out for some milk and an idiot runs me off the road because they are more concerned with who their husband is kissing than staying in their own lane, it's my fault for going to the store? Bullsh*t. It doesn't matter why someone else is on the road. It matters who caused the accident and that was clearly Kendall.

Whatever Greenlee did or didn't do, it doesn't change the fact that Kendall was more worried about her love life than the safety of the other people on the road that night. Greenlee not wearing a helmet didn't cause the accident. Obviously, anyone riding a bike should wear one, but that absolves Kendall of nothing.

Greenlee's back was injured not her head, not that that matters. Blaming the victim is so typically Zendull it makes me ill. Kendall is the one who was driving on the wrong side of the road. The only thing Kendall isn't guilty of here is intent. God forbid Zack actually say something like "Yes, she was wrong to endanger other people by driving when she was too emotional to focus, but it was not intentional". And yes, telling Greenlee her choice changed everything is blaming her. It was Kendall's choice to drive when she was unfit that changed Greenlee's life. I'm so thankful for those Zack scenes because now I'm back on Greenlee's side where I belong.

• Members

Oh, please. That's like saying, "No offense, but..." and proceeding to say something extremely offensive.

How the hell do you tell a person it was their choice to do something that changed everything, and then say that you aren't blaming them? Then what's the point of making that damn statement? Zach's doing a mindfuck.

Wow. I'll just say that it became her business the minute her wedding was called off because of Zach's actions.

Zendall fans *SWOOON* :wub:

Thank you.

• Members

Perfectly stated.

I'm a Kendall fan. I'm a Zach fan. I'm a Zendall fan. But they were on the wrong damn side of the road. I honestly sat there and couldn't believe what they had Zach saying today. I expect that kind of nonsense rationalization from zendall fans on message boards, but not on the show.

• Members

Brot and Natalia are seriously boring. Omg I thought I would like them, but after today's show....just...no. I think Natalia is great, and should be with someone else, or not with anyone at all since she clearly isn't interested in being with a man. Brot...I just don't know, I can't see him with anyone else on the show. I just hope AMC doesn't force Brotalia, because I think they are boring and won't work ever! Weren't Brot and Colby friends for a little while back in 2008? I'm not saying they should be a couple (NO lol), but if AMC is going to keep Brot, they should have him interacting with other characters to besides Natalia.

• Members

What TIIC are doing here is just contrived drama with no thought for the characters. It's making Greenlee and Zack both look like fools and it's unnecessary. Greenlee (and yes, I'm a Greenlee fan) may be a lot of things, but irrational enough to believe Kendall was trying to murder her? No. To murder her just to hook up with Ryan? HELL no.

I think Greenlee is smart enough to know that Kendall loved her at the time of the accident. You don't forgive someone for a kidnapping that resulted in your child's injury ( not the deafness, but still), if you don't love them. A lot. However dysfunctional that friendsip maybe. :lol:

Archived