AMC: Wednesday April 14, 2010

• Members

When is Zach's punk ass going to learn that the whore he's married to will not change. She'd rather be in that triangle with Greens and the Ape than just have a life with her family. Kendull epitomizes "addicted to drama". He knows that Greens is right. Kendull won't stay faithful for long. Zach leaves the room, and to recover, Kendull has has to have sex with someone. Greens is to supposed to understand that having sex with Ryan 5 seconds after identifying Green's body is ok and a natural thing to do? Seriously!

Zach's a sophisticated man, so he should know that you can't turn a whore into a housewife, and that Kendull will never truly be happy with only 1 adult penis around. I would suggest that Zach let Kendull go, but then she would return to PC full time. Can't have that!

ANDREA

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not just Zach either. I don't dislike Kendall, but I can't believe how everyone is making sure Kendall never has to pay for any of her actions. What has she done for so many people for them to want to protect/help her to the point of illegal acts and stuff(Looking at you, Chief Hubbard!)?

• Members

I am a Zach fan, but wow. really? So its Greenlees fault because she was on the road.

He pretty much made it sound like poor innocent Kendell was forced to run her off the road and leave her for dead and let it be covered up. Ok, so he wasnt that extreme but he may as well been. Im sorry but it was NOT Greenlees fault. kendell was emotional and driving and went into the other lane. No matter how you cut kendell was at fault 100%.

I really hope Greens comes back to PV and blows them out of the water. press charges, file a lawsuit, something.

Right. So because she was in some one else buisness, and by the way kendell would NEVER do anything like that, she has to take some blame for what happened. No.

Actually it is not, not in Connecticut (that is where the crash was, isnt it?) where she was driving it anyways. Stupid yes, illegal no.

He is a thug. He is a murderer. he does what he wants and damn the harm it does to anyone else.

A quick rundown yes?

-Killed greenlee & many other's eggs.

-Forced Annie to see a therapist working for him to use against her

-Killed Josh so kendell could get his heart

-Covering up Kendell ran greens off the road

-Threatened to kill Adam

-Confessed to murdering Stuart when he didnt

-Blackmailed Liza, Assaulted a DA, Shot at Adam to set Annie up, His Kendell from the law, Helped Aiden kidnap Annie...

Shall we go on? Because this is all off the top of ym head, im sure there are more.

Maybe Zach should own up to his actions instead of hiding behind "i did it with good intentions and out of love of Kendell" bullshit.

Zendell are a toxin and today has proven why.

That said, i still like Zach and LOVE TK. Damn the man is fine!

EXACTLY! The eff is this [!@#$%^&*]. Erica, OK... Zach? Yeah, i guess. Everyone else? Not so much...

Dont even get me started on jesse, can he please go die again? ugh.

• Members

I agree with you, but still, that's neither here nor there in my opinion.

If we want to talk about "choices" setting things into motion, then we're back to Zach. There would've been nothing for the ape to lie about if Zach didn't choose to kiss Reese... something he had NO BUSINESS (if we want to also talk about what people had business doing) doing. So, again. It's ZACH'S selfish choice that set this into motion. Not Ryan's lie. Not Greenlee going off to find Zach (without a helmet, even). Neither of those choices put this into action.

And don't get me started on the weeks and weeks of hell Reese was put through over the kiss while Zach skated.

I hate Ryan with a passion and detested his schoolgirl gossip mongering equally as much... but still, his actions were only a reaction to what he saw Zach do. Like I said, there's no "you go, Zach!" in this. People can hate Greenlee all they want to, but face facts, please! Greenlee driving a motorcylce without a helmet is not The Choice that set this whole thing into motion. It's an obvious Slater mindfuck and I spotted it from a mile.

• Members

I'd be ok with this if it meant no Rylee. Ever. They aren't even together yet and I have this horrible feeling they are going to be the next air hogging couple from hell. I just hope and pray the new writers will go in a different direction.

I think something like this may happen. A lawsuit might get Greenlee her beloved fusion. It's not what I would have wanted though. I was hoping that Greenlee would yell at Kendall and then forgive her for the accident, but not for Ryan. I'm thinking forgiveness hug, followed by a break up speech on either Kendall or Greenlee's part. I was thinking one of the old, "I love you, but we keep destroying each other speeches". :lol:

• Members

What really needs to be said? Kendall and Greenlee are to best friends what Ike and Tina were to marriage.

And all that "We went away so we could work on our marriage," that Zendall kept saying made me want to drink bleach. Yes, of course, because if your marriage can work in a isolated antiseptic atmosphere completely manufactured by you, then it can work anywhere but then Spain is well known for its lack of marriage counselors. Let's go fishing!

• Members

What really needs to be said? Kendall and Greenlee are to best friends what Ike and Tina were to marriage.

Yes, which is exactly why it's time for a break up. These two need to go back to being rivals, with all that "we're just like sisters" crap thrown in the mix. Playing a bitch suits both of their strengths, imo.

Archived