DAYS: Update on Actress' Return

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

This was another tweet by Missy.

I can't wait to see her back on Days. Missy as Jennifer was the MUST get for the Alice tribute. She is the one out of all the returns I look forward to seeing most.

• Members

They should have her return to Salem on a recurring basis with or without Jack. She can support Hope and her family and doesn't need her own house set (she can just pop up in other people's). She can say Jack is travelling back and forth between Salem and London on Spectator business until Matthew Ashford is approached to return as well. If they break those two up off screen like they did Justin and Adrienne, a lot of fans will be upset.

• Members

Days uses more of its vets than almost any other soap other than Y&R so I really don't know what you are talking about here. Days needs to focus and move forward with the combination of vets and new characters instead of continuing to bring back old character over old character with no purpose. Look how long Justin has been back and they have done next to nothing with him so what is the point?

I'm so tired of some soap fans hanging on to dead wood, but ultimately it is the writers at fault. The network forced Days to cull the cast, forcing them focus, now they are back to scattered story telling.

Archived