Storylines you need an explanation for

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, all I remember is one day we saw Morgan taking Ridge on the airplane, the next day it was Taylor screaming on the phone interrupting Nick and Bridget's wedding. Oh yeah and somewhere in that mess Amber was written out, I seem her to recall her last stories on B&B was her statutory rape of Thomas and manipulating Ridge/Bridget incest part II. :wacko:

Carl: Reva's talk show was cancelled by Alan when he bought WSPR from Sebastian and Holly in 2005.

• Members

Prepare to be shocked, but I loved 2004, it was quite a balanced year, with some great stuff (the Ridge/Thorne fight for one) and I also liked the craziness of the Thomas/Amber pairing. It was well handled, considering the depths of hell Bell can sink into.

or was it 2005? Whatever.

• Members

No that was all 2004. Personally I think 2002-2005 despite all its flaws (Macy's 2nd death, Brooke doesn't know who the daddy is etc) has been really the last hurrah period for B&B I watched endlessly thanks to the mix of good writing and campy goodness.

• Members

Yes, I completely agree. Those you cited, like the craziness of the Macy stuff, the Sheila/Ridge/Brooke/Nick crap, was nuts but really quite entertaining. 2003 was such a frenetic, demented time for the show. It really came close to bad. But the show didn't get bad bad until sometime in 2007, 2008.

• Members

Did they ever say how Vanessa got WSPR back? She was running WSPR in the last year or two, which was nice, if random and not really mentioned very often. I think the only WSPR stories involved stuff like Lizzie being kidnapped and Ashlee: World's Most Pointless Intern.

Archived