Days:Daily spoilers for next week...

• Members

DAYS is pre-empted Monday, January 2nd.

Tuesday, January 3

Mimi is stunned by Shawn's proposal; Chelsea calls Bo to tell him about her accident; Hope finds Zack's slipper in the street when she goes to pick him up; Alex escapes from the jail cell; Lois hides in Marlena's closet with scissors.

Wednesday, January 4

Hope takes Zack to the emergency room; Chelsea begs Bo not to tell anyone about her accident; John shoots Alex as he prepares to enter Marlena's room; Victor urges Kate to tell the truth about Claire's paternity; Mimi tells Bonnie that she is engaged.

Thursday, January 5

Bo, Max and Chelsea are convinced that Chelsea hit a pothole; Lexie prepares Zack for surgery; police gather evidence at the accident scene; Caroline and Alice join Philip and Belle at Claire's bedside; Lucas and Eugenia are suspicious of Sami.

Friday, January 6

Bo and Hope are surrounded by loved ones as Zack undergoes surgery; Lois continues to stalk Marlena; Marlena tells Belle not to give up hope; Jennifer realizes how much she depends on Frankie; Jennifer and Frankie wind up in a compromising position.

Other then the Zack story,the rest sounds boring.so Jennifer and Frankie are finally getting closer(ugh),I hope it means Jack will be back soon.the Lois scenes Just sounds boring and looks like they will drag.the actress isnt that good either.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind the actress playing Lois. I also find she looks strikingly like Jackie Zeaman. She's not bad, she's just very forgettable. Whether its the character or just the actress herself, dunno or care. This Lois stuff is stupid. The Alex stuff is stupid. Marlena has always been stupid. And John will just raise an eyebrow, grunt, and be over it.

• Members

WHY DOES EVERYONE here think Lois is Kristen?!

Honestly, we KNOW this chica is from Marlena and Alex's past...so it's a HUGE stretch, I think, that Kristen was once Lois, what, 25 years ago when she was with Alex...hated Marlena then...came to Salem and changed her face to become Kristen and a DiMera, terrorized Marlena THEN...and now come back with her FIRST face?! WTF?!@!!#$#@

• Members

Between you and me, I'm inclined to agree - not that it's Kristen, but that TPTB also are "open" to the idea of making Lois Kristen..somewhere down the line. We know they read the boards...perhaps their gauging public opinion EVEN AS WE POST. think about it, the "Banks" last name is an easy in...but not so much that it would give it away if she ends up just being another (fabulous) psycho. :)

• Members

I highly doubt that Lois is Kristen. JERk likes Kristen way too much, and if it was really Kristen post plastic surgery, he'd bide his time and not show her lunacy so blatantly and speedily. In addition, we'd see Lois by herself more often, talking to herself in typical Salem fashion about her secret identity and so forth.

That said, I do enjoy the actress portraying Lois. She is definitely capable, which is nice being as they could have gone the opposite with the character.

Still, no one plays psycho better then Lisa Linde as Nurse Ali. She raised the bar for Salem loons, in my opinion.

• Members

I agree Shawn-if it were Kristen there would be some hints dropping about her in dialogue and we would be seeing Lois be more secretive and such. I do think she could be working for Kristen along with Alex. Who knows this may be a smoke screen for an even bigger plan being orchestrated by Kristen.

I like the actress too. I think she fits the role well and works well with everyone. I just love her resemblence to Robin Strasser (especially her voice) and to Suzanne Rogers.

I loved Lisa Linde. Many peopel wanted to push her for the emmys that year. I will always remember the hijinks with her, Craig, and Nancy in Vegas, the bathtub scene with her and Marla Adams with the blood on the wall (that was chilling), and everything during her final month on the show (kidnapping Mike, etc.). She was great and I would love her to return some day although doubtful.

• Members

That bathtub scene was amazing, and I remember her last scene, completely whacko, saying "Mother, I met the most wonderful man. He's a doctor." (K, that was paraphrasing, but you get the point.)

Seriously, I would love for her and Alan to return as a deadly duo. How great would that be?

Archived